Chapter 10

LAST CHAPTERRRRRR!!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR READING,I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!

I LOVE READING THE COMMENTS AND I LOVE SEEING THE VIEWS OF READING THIS BOOK GROW MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY!!

Eric stands up slowly and holds his balance with his arm against the wall.

"will you be able to walk?"i ask,

"i can limp down the stairs,what about you?"he asks,

"i will try"i say.

Hel helps me and we walk together towards the stairs.

He holds onto the railing and goes infront of me.

I hold on to the wall,starting to feel dizzy.

I help eric to the couch and sit next to him.

All my glass cuts have dried except on my arm,where the glass still lingers.

I try to pull it ouy but it sticks.

"here,i'll help you"he says,i hesitate but give him my arm.

He pulls at it softly,twisting a little but it barely hurts,and it slides out.

"there"he says with a slight smile.

"thank you"i say.

The thunder has died down but the rain is still coming down strong.

The night seems like a blur,then i remember when thomas was coming at me i think i dropped the box.

Was i suppost to take them somewhere?

Bury them maybe?

Henry didnt specify.

"i think i did something wrong"i tell austin,he doesnt say anything,i turn to him and he's just staring at me.

"eric?"i ask,"whose eric?"he laughs then darts at me,pinning me down on the couch.

His hands are around my neck,i struggle to get loose,then his hands grip tighter.

I see hengry appear next to us,he shakes his head then points to the door.

I stretch my hand out and my hand finds a vase and i smash it over eric's head.

He falls to the ground,i jump over him and go for the door,which of course is locked.

"what did you do to eric?"chad asked,they all must be watching from the window.

"i think thomas is possessing eric,he tried to kill me!"i say then open the window as much as i can but stop because of the pain in my arms.

I grab the box and slide it through the window.

"take hengrys remains and bury them as far away as you can,GO!"i yell.

Sam grabs the box and they all run away from the house.

Eric comes around the corner,crow bar in hand, he hits me in the side and i fall down to the floor holding my side.

I get up and try to run but he hits me on my back and i fall hard to the ground.

"thomas,Stop!"i cough.

He tilts his head to the side,looking at me strangely.

"i know your in there,eric wouldnt hurt me.you cant keep blaming yourself because of henry dying! Let henry rest in peace! Let it go!

Stop hurting me and my friends!"i say then cough up alittle blood.

I keep talking trying to talk to 'eric' and trying to stall as much as i can.

He's about to hit me again when he falls to the ground.

I crawl over to eric's body,"Eric..is that you?"i ask.

"nicole?"he says,in his voice.

"yes!"i say smiling while hugging him,chad and sam and ally must of buried henry.

"im so sorry i hit you with a vase"i say,"im sorry for almost killing you"he whispers.

When chad,ally,and sam get back they take me and eric to the hospital.

Eric needed alot of stiches in his cut on his leg,and he has some bruises and a small concussion,thanks to me.

I have three broken ribs,and many.bruises and cuts.

When we went to the hospital they asked what happened we told them we went to a haunted house and the floors caved in,they believed.

They next day.......

We all woke up at 4:30pm,we all were well rested and we all decided to clean up the house.

I sweeped all around,allison mopped,eric and chad threw away all the boxes and cleaned the basement,and sam went home.

As me and allison sit on the couch the boys join us.

"well im glad its over"eric says,and we all nod.

"you got that right"i say,

"but i still dont understand"chad says.

"yea,me neither,why would thomas want to kill you and haunt this place and why would henry want his remains gone?"allison asks.

"well,i dont know,but remember when ms.who said that henry drowned..i think thomas put him in a box and kept his bones and was mad at himself for not taking henry ice skating"i say.

"yea..that would make sense"chad said.

"hopefully they are in a better place"ally says.

"hopefully"we all say at the same time.