Tormented

"Im not gonna finish packing! Im not leaving!"i yelled then slammed my door shut and paced back and forth.

Im not leaving sarasota,all my friends are here,and i live on the beach,i dont want to go!

"yes you are,do what i say"dad yelled from downstairs.

I start taking down all of my pictures that are taped on the wall,they were pictures of me and my friends,i sigh and puy them in a small box.

Those were the last of the things that needed to be packed,we leave tomorrow.

The Next Day...

"please dont leave me!"allison cries,

"yea,dont go,i will miss you like crazy!"chad pleaded,

"runaway with us!"chris said,we all looked at him like he lost his mind.

"uh...what i meant to say was...uh..we will visit you all the time"chris corrected.

"you guys know i wouldnt leave if i had the choice"i reply then we all hug each other and say our goodbyes.

I get into the passenger seat of my dads jeep cherokee and put in my earphones to drown him out when he gets in.

He notices and rips one out of my left ear,

"what!"i say,"your gonna ignore me all the way there"he said, i nod

"yes,actually".

"i know your gonna miss your friends nicole,but think of this as a new beginning"he smiles and starts the engine.

Three Hours Later..

I was asleep when i heard my dad,

"nicole! Were here!",

I look out the window and see a two-story white house,it looks nice.

"this-this is our house"i stuttered,

"yes,i got it for a decent price,isnt it great!"dad said and i nodded.

We both get out and he opens the trunk and unloads our luggage.

I look up into one of the windows upstairs and see someone,just an outline.

I look at my dad to see if he notices but he was to busy.

I look up at the window again,no ones there.

Odd,i must of imagined it,dad hands me my all my luggage and i follow him up onto the porch and into the house.

Its already furnished and its just as big as it is on the outside.

Dad gives me a tour then brings me to my room,which just happens to be the one i imagined someone was in.

There's a polka-dot king size bed with matching pillows,and a closet and two long dresserd,a wall mirror and the big window with thin white curtains.

I throw my things onto the bed and look out the window,all i see is a open field and woods,and a long road.

"what do you think?"dad asked and i shrugged,

"it sure isnt the beach"i muttered.