Chapter 8

The screaming wouldnt stop,it was like nothing i had ever heard before,i dropped to my knees and coveref my ears with my hands.

It goes on for minutes,and im pratically laying on the floor now,and just when it stops i pass out.

Im woken up by a loud roar of thunder,my eyes shoot open but its still very dark,the only time i saw light was when lightning struck.

I sit up and eric is beside me,still passed out,his leg in a pool of his own blood.

Allison is near the stairs passed out too,"eric!"i yell,but he just moves slightly.

"ally"i yell,she groans then comes over to me.

"what happened to your ears?"she asks,i touch my ears and feel something sticky and wet,its blood.

"didnt you hear the screaming?"i ask,she looks around for a moment.

"yea,i think i remember"she says,

"are you still gonna tell me the ghost wont hurt us?"i ask,she looks down at eric with wide eyes.

I feel his pulse,"yep,we need to wake him"i say.

"ERIC!"allison yells so loud that my ears bleed again.

Eriv jumpd awake,he moans and a painful face expression appears instantly.

"owe!"he moans,"lets get you upstairs"i say and me and allison help eric up.

We bring him upstairs and lay him on the couch.

"we need to call the ambulance or something"allison says,

"Ugh! I dont wanna go"eric moans.

"dude your really hurt,that cut needs stiches for sure"allison argues.

"wait..where's chad?"i ask,

"chad! Chad CHAD"allison yelled while running to search for him.

"im gonna get the aid kit"i tell eric then go to the kitchen.

As i walk into the kitchen something grabs my leg anf pulls me to the ground making me hit my chin very hard.

As i get dragged down into the basement i scream,chad notices me and tries to run to me but not in time because just as i get pulled down the stairs the door shuts and locks.

My left leg kills me,my ribs hurt because of the stairs,and my chin and my ears are still bleeding.

I can hear,ally,chad,and eric yelling and banging on the door.

"nicole"

I hear my name again but its only a whisper,i hear it again but its too dark to see anything.

It gets louder and it sounds like a lite kid.

"hengry?"i whisper,

"open the door,get my bones,and take them far away from here,dont let thomas get your friends"hengry says then the room is silent.