#2 - Nice to meet you...

"Hey, what's wrong, [Name]-chan?" my brother said, looking at a blushing me.

"Nothing at all, Tobio..! I was just..." I muttered.

"Hey, wait a minute! You mean there's TWO Kageyama?! One was just enough!" Hinata said abruptly.

"Y-YOU DUMBASS!" my brother ended up running after the fast, red-haired pixie through the whole gym.

"Errr... don't mind, Hinata is always like that. So you are Tobio's lucky twin sister... [Name]? I am the captain of the team, Sawamura Daichi" he introduced himself. Had he not mentioned the fact that he was the captain, I would have got it by myself just by looking at him.

"Ooooh! Kageyama [Name]! Let me say you are much prettier than our Kageyama... or should I call him Grumpyama?" exclaimed the cute libero "By the way, I'm Nishinoya, Yuu Nishinoya... but you can call me Noya-senpai, sweetie... you know, you are almost as pretty as our Kiyoko-san! ".

They all introduced theirselves. I got to know the scary Tanaka-san (or better call him Tanaka-senpai as he loves it) and I got to learn he was actually a fun guy, Asahi-san, the taaaall Tsukishima and the shy, freckled Yamaguchi... the only one I hardly dared to look at (let alone to talk to) was that silver-haired guy, whose name was...

"Hey... errr... My name is Sugawara Koushi, nice to meet you" he told me. He wasn't very tall, but he looked like an angel. As he talked to me, my mind went blank, my knees started to feel like they were kind of melting and I could swear my whole face and ears had turned into crimson red. Why was this happening to me..? It never had...

"Errr... hello?" his voice recalled me to reality.

"Sorry! My name is... [Name]..." I managed to say.

"Really nice name. May I call you [Name]-chan?"

"Y-yes, of course, Sugawara-senpai"

In my whole life I had been called [Name]-chan like a thousand times by many people, but his voice calling me like that made me feel as light as a feather carried on by the wind.

~~~●••●••●~~~

Hello! 😆
Updates coming soon..!

Please, don't forget to comment and/or vote! ^-^
Shiri-Chan96