Two: red light and tattoo

Emma's P.O.V:

Once we get into the car, with Stiles still complaining, Scott looks terribly uncomfortable.

"You okay?" I ask him and that seems to be enough for Stiles to finally shut up.

"Kinda burns," he says.

Stiles pops his head between Scott and I so he can talk to us.

"Yes, you just had your skin stabbed like one hundred thousand times with a needle," he says.

"And you weren't there to see it," I sarcastically comment, looking at Stiles.

"Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this," Scott says. "Oh, God."

Scott frantically moves in his seat and his eyes glow for one second.

"Okay, it's definitely not supposed to feel like this."

He screams in pain, trying to stop his movements with his tattoo-less arm. "I have to take this thing off."

"Oh, no, no, no, Scott!"

"Scott, stop, don't!"

Stiles and I overreact and complain in disgust. We told him this was a bad idea.

When he takes the bandage off, we can see his brand new tattoo and the skin surrounding it completely red, as if he just spent a whole day under the sun.

"What? No, no, come on!" he says.

The tattoo slowly disappears until there's nothing left but his bare skin.

"It healed," he mumbles.

Stiles and I look at each other.

"Thank God," I say.

"I hated it," Stiles says at the same time.

Scott glares at us. "Uh, sorry," I say. "You should have seen this one coming, though."

"Can you look at me with your other eyes and tell me if it's still there?" Scott asks. "Otherwise I just spent a lot of money in agonizing pain for nothing."

"Okay."

I close my eyes for one second, and when I open them again, I can see Scott's tattoo buried in his skin.

"Sadly...it's still there. Can we go now?"

I look at myself in the rear-view mirror to make sure my eyes aren't glowing anymore.

Then, I start the car.

I worked with Deaton the whole summer. He told me literally everything he knew about the supernatural, including dryads.

Here are a few things I know about myself:

1.    I'm not a shapeshifter.

2.    I don't have super-speed or super-strength.

3.    I have developed hearing.

4.    I have pinkish eyes.

5.    If I'm close enough to my oak tree, my senses are stronger.

6.    I'll live as long as my tree does.

7.    I can actually make teenage boys to feel attracted to me. Like, physically attracted. If my eyes glow, the attraction is stronger. I can turn it on and off with pure concentration.

8.    Number seven doesn't work for Scott. Neither it does for Stiles, but that's because he's naturally attracted or something.

9.    If I get stressed or scared or even too happy, I grow little plants while I walk. There's no easy way to control it, but according to Deaton, carrying a dose of the trees' sap helps.