Chapter 3

Suddenly I was frozen, did she just say Coby?

Please , please, PLEASE don’t be my Co-I mean the Coby I met last night..

I felt my heart beat, it was in between jumping out of my chest and dropping into my stomach.

I was afraid to look up.

So I didn’t, I put my head in my palm and fiddled with my bag zip.

”Oh my gosh !, another new guy!” Amelia whispered excitedly while nudging me.

I remained still.

”Oi, Brookey, look at this hunk”

I felt a tad embarrassed, and worried that he’d see me.

”Yeah I saw him” I lied.

”There’s a spare seat just in front of Brooklyn over there, take a seat Coby”

”NOOOOOOOOOOOOO” my mind screamed.

She just said my name, and he’s coming over towards me.

Let. Me. Die.

By the look of Amelias face that I tooka glance at, it was completely the opposite. She had her flirty act on already.

As he sat down , I looked down even more, trying to hide my face behind my floral bag.

” Hey, I’m Amelia, this is Brooklyn” I cringed as Amelia spoke to him and pointed at me.

Slowly revealing my face , I smiled. His eyes dragged to mine, they were wide, shocked.

He was definitely about to open his mouth to say something, just as the bell rang.

”RIIIIIIIIIIIIING”

Eager to get out of the classroom, I jumped up and basically ran out of there.

Bloody tension. Really dislike that feeling.

”You tend to run away a lot” I heard a smooth voice curve from behind me.

I turned around, obviously the wrong way, then turned the other, walking into Coby.

I got a fright.

”Woah”  I said looking up from his chest, he was tall.

”Sorry, it was my fault, once again” he winked.

”Ha” I said without much enthusiasm, then turned to start walking again.

”Hey, hey, hold up missy” he mocked me from last night, twisting me around, one of my dark brown strands flicked his face.

”Ouch” he said sarcastically with a smile.

”You baby” I smiled back and pulled away from him,

”I have to go, remember? We have class to get to” I said as he walked next to me trying to make me stop.

”But I was wondering if you could help me find my class” He said swinging side to side while handing me his timetable. I rolled my eyes at his irresistable face and looked over the timetable.

”Y-you’re in my first class” I couldn’t believe it.

”Really? Awesome” he said taking the timetable from me and giving a hand gesture for me to lead the way.

I hesitated to move, my eyes dragged from his perfectly structured face, all the way to his fingertips.

Looking back up, he swayed his hand around, telling me to go.

The hallway was now empty. Crap