Chapter 2

Monday morning. Oh the joy of school !

I can already see it.

Crammed in a bus, sitting next Oliver, or should I say, forced to sit next to him.

The whole time , bursting to get out of there.  

Finally getting off and seeing Amelia, waiting for me with.. ugh do I dare say his name, Ryan. Blaaaah.

( not that he’s ugly or anything, because, he’s daaaayum fine, but he’s a total douche.)

I can’t bare to stand thinking of it any longer.

But Coby on the other hand…

He’s literally been on my mind all night! How does one boy, you spend an hour, with do this to you!

I hardly know him, but yet can’t wait to see him again..which hopefully I do.

Mums yelling again..

”You’re gonna be late for the bus”

”K, cool”

Smart-ass child I am.

No wonder I get picked on by my parents, I’m not perfect like my older sister.

The image of how my hair would look today, didn’t really turn the way I thought it would.

It’s not long, like I want it too be.  You can do more with long hair.. My sister has long hair.. ugh.

Turns out I’m left waiting for Amelia at school today.

I haven’t seen her or Ryan yet…suspicious? Yes I am.

So, Amelia comes into class with a scarf on, in the middle of spring.

No, no ones going to be curious at all, not one bit.

”HIIICKEYS” I shouted at her face, tugging at her scarf.

”shut up !” she whispered while clenching onto the scarf and trying to push me away.

”Did you get my text? Why didn’t you reply?” she asked.

Oh yeah! Forgot to read the texts..

”I saw that I had a text from you, but forgot to read it, I was kind of busy last night” I answered hoping she wasn’t going to ask for more details.

”You realise how dirty that sounds right?!” she said laughing.  I smiled with relief. Her mind is totally poisoned by Ryan. She never used to be like this.  But sometimes in comes in handy, like now.

Man, she was still laughing her head off! Her light brown locks were flying everywhere and her deep blue eyes were squeezed tightly shut to stop her tears coming out. Troubled one she is.

I tried to stop myself from laughing, but her laugh makes me laugh. I had to laugh. By now everyone was staring at us.

”Ohhhh” I said as I calmed down and whipped my eyes from tears of laughter.  Then the door classroom opened. Everyone turned to it.

”Students, we have a new class member, this is Coby Xavier”