Chapter 11

Dedicated to: @Remi_McNargles

So I realize I have made you guys wait way too long for this update, but I was really busy until school ended...

But that was only part of the reason. I honestly didn't like where the story was going and I didn't feel like it was good enough. But just seeing all of your lovely feedback has pushed me to continue with it :) So thank you so much to anyone who has commented or read this! I never would've thought anyone would take the time to read this and now here I am with 10.5K reads!

It means the world to me :)

So on another note... guess what?!

DURING THE TIME I'VE BEEN GONE I WENT TO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT AND LOUIS WAVED AT ME AND IT WAS AMAZING!

So that was probably the highlight of my whole life :D

I also watched This Is Us yesterday and it's perfect :D

Guess what else?!

You should:

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW!!!

Get excited because it's finally here!

Chapter 11 :)

-BritishButterfly xx

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11:

Brianna's P.O.V.

"Go! Come on, hurry up!" I yelled urgently.

"Brianna, there's a car in front of us..." Zayn sighed.

"So?! Are they trying to get to the hospital? I don't think so." I spat.

"We'll get there as soon as we can. I'm sure it's not anything serious." Harry squeezed my hand, reassurance spreading through my body.

But for some reason, holding Harry's hand didn't feel right. His hand was cool to the touch, but the interaction didn't provide the same fluttering feeling I got when i was holding Louis'.

"Brianna, we're here." Zayn's insisting voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

In my attempt of getting out of the car, I fell and landed face first on the pavement. "Ow..." I wiped the fragments of gravel off my cheek and lifted myself onto my feet. I brushed off the knees of my jeans and spun around in search of the others.

"Ready!" I tried to put as much positivity as possible into my voice, but you could still recognize the trace of nervousness behind my words. One of the boys nudged my elbow to show me where they were.

"Come on Bri, I'm sure Liam's worried sick. We don't want to leave him waiting any longer." Zayn ruffled my hair and led me into the unsettling hospital, much like the one I had been in just a few days ago.

I shivered in fear. What had happened to Louis last night? He obviously brought this upon himself, but why? I just hope I had nothing to do with it.

"Go left, then right, then left again. You will find his room." a woman with a thick Italian accent stated.

Harry and Zayn were currently consulting with a nurse so we could visit Louis. After a lot of troubles, we finally stood outside his door.

I took a deep breath and stepped inside.

"Hi guys..." someone said nervously.

"Liam? Is that you?" I choked out.

There was something about his voice that made me think he had some bad news to tell us. I don't think I can handle any more bad news. Not after everything that has happened.