Chapter 7

It hasn't even been 2 weeks since I got Wattpad! It feels like it's been ages...

836 reads. Oh. My. God. I expected this story to get like 5 reads at the beginning :P

Apparently I was wrong.

Once again, you guys doubled my reads. I'm on a roll!

No matter how many reads I get, I will always remember the fans who have been with me from the start.

So thank you to all my fans!

I would also like to thank my best friend. He has been with me through so much and I know we will be friends until we die :) So thank you to my imaginary goldfish! The way you swim around your bowl gets me overwhelmed.

His name is Swimmy ;)

Swimmy wants you to:

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW!

And you can't disobey Swimmy or he'll come after you. He's got mad ninja skills.

-BritishButterfly & Swimmy <('.')>

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7:

Brianna's P.O.V.

I reviewed the question a million times in my head. The world was spinning.

Me? Harry Styles wants to go on a date with me?

Why would he want to do that? I'm going to be honest, I've never been kissed before.

I've never had any real experiences with boys. I wouldn't know how to act. I wouldn't know what to do... No, I can't go, but I don't want to hurt his feelings. Don't get me wrong, I really like him, but... I'd just make a fool out of myself.

I need to make a decision quick. I can't leave him standing here because he'll think I don't want to go.

"Er... yes." Damn it. Now I'm stuck with my decision.

"Come on, Brianna. Let's go shopping." his voice was filled with delight.

Why am I cursed with such kindness?!

Harry practically dragged me out the door and into the car.

He turned on the radio just as the first notes of 'What Makes You Beautiful' played through the speakers.

"Who sings this song?" he asked sarcastically.

"I'm not sure. They should really get some vocal lessons. They're not very good." I scrunched up my nose in disgust.

Harry gasped loudly at my statement. "How could you say such a thing!" he was trying to act hurt, but was failing miserably.

"Maybe you should take some acting lessons too, Styles." I said in a monotone.

In response he just turned the music up louder causing the car to vibrate.

"Are you trying to make me deaf too?!" I yelped, plugging my ears.

"Yes!" he screamed back.

Wow... thanks.

One moderately long car drive later, we arrived in the mall parking lot.

"Yay! Shopping time!" Harry clapped his hands happily.

If I didn't know any better I would think he was the girl, not me.

I sighed and secured my hand around his wrist so I would be able to make it inside without running into ten poles and going the complete opposite direction of the mall doors, resulting in me ending up in Australia.

Okay maybe Australia is too extreme... more like a restaurant that specialises in noodles because I like noodles.

"Mmmm... noodles." I said satisfied.

"Did you just say 'Mmmm... noodles'?" Harry questioned.

I may have forgotten he was there for a second.

"Yes. Yes I did."

He laughed in amusement. As we passed through the revolving doors, a gust of warm air rushed against my skin.

"Where do you want to go first?" I decide to let him choose as I had never been here before.

As soon as I ended my sentence, I was being pulled towards who knows where.

He browsed through the racks while I followed awkwardly, being led the sound of his footsteps.

Within minutes, I was being shoved towards a change room with a pile of clothes as tall as a skyscraper in my arms.

I slid the curtain across the entrance and slipped into a random article of clothing. Harry had separated the mountain of clothes into outfits so I would be able to try on everything with ease.

I was wearing what I assumed to be high waisted shorts, a tight fitting crop top and a blazer.

I took the shoes that Harry said would "match perfectly" and slid my toes in.

I moved the dusty curtains out of my way and went out to show Harry.

I stood there for a couple seconds and spun around. He didn't say a word.

"Harry are you still there?"

"Y-yeah." he stuttered.

"Does it look bad?" I frowned.

"No! Just... wow." he managed.

I giggled. "So you like it?"

"You look beautiful," he sounded so certain of his words. I almost believed him. Almost.

I smiled, turning around and returning to the small room to change into something else.

I tried on everything he had given me and finally changed back into Harry's hoody. I walked out with every single piece of clothing and handed it to Harry.

"So which ones did you like?"

"All of them. I'm buying you all of them." he snickered.

"I swear if this is a prank and you made me try on a bunch of ugly clothes, I will hate you forever."

"Well you'll never know now will you?" he asked.

"If I get my sight back I will." my head turned to face the floor.

"Don't say it like that." he said sternly.

"Like what?" I didn't move my face one inch.

"Like it's an option. Like there's only a possibility that your sight will come back. Because it will. I know it will. When I look into your eyes I can see it. Whether it's in a couple days or a couple weeks. It's coming back Brianna. So don't think otherwise."

How could he be so sure of himself?

I felt his arms wrap around my waist. He just held me there for a few moments. We didn't say anything, but we didn't need to. I rested my head against his collarbone.

I have a feeling I've made some really good friends. When they say that they're just normal teenage boys, they're telling the truth. They haven't let the fame change them. I guess that's what I like about them. They're just being themselves. They aren't trying to be what anybody else wants them to be. They're real. And I still can't believe I have this chance. I have no idea how long I'm going to be staying with them, but for now, I'm happy. And that's all that matters.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey you! Yes you. Did you like it?

So she said yes! I wonder how the date will go... ;)

And by the way...

Team Harianna or Team Louisianna?!

If you are team Harianna:

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW!!

If you are team Louisianna:

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW!!

Lol...

See you next time!

-BritishButterfly