Chapter 10

Dedicated to @fashionprincess12 Thanks for the lovely comment :)

Well what can I say... I'm a terrible person.

I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!

Am I forgiven? Probably not...

I can't believe it has taken me over a month to update this... but at least I'm updating now.

So please don't hate me?

I guess I can't change what happened so on a happier note:

Hi guys! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 8825 reads <3

I am so so sooo happy about that!!!

There's so much to say, but you guys probably want to get on with the story...

So here it is! The great, the wonderful... chapter 10!!!

-BritishButterfly xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10:

Brianna's P.O.V.

My eyelashes brushed against the soft surface of Harry's cheek. I had no idea what time it was as I could no longer check for any evidence of early dawn light streaming through the windows. Instead, I had another sense to rely on. My stomach grumbled on queue, telling me it was definitely breakfast time. I lay against Harry's chest, my head moving a few inches every time he inhaled. His tattered shirt from the day before was draped over us, providing a source of warmth. I listened to his steady breathing until I realised that hunger was an even higher priority. I could feel his heart beat while it was pressed to my ear.

I carefully removed my body off his and rose from the cushions, being certain that I wouldn't wake him.

I had almost forgotten that I had to prepare for our date tonight. I cussed under my breath although it was barely audible.

I shook the thought from my mind, trudging towards the fridge and tugging it open. I grasped the handle for support as I wasn't fully awake yet. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my palm and scavenged through the food supply.

I caught hold of a plastic rectangular package, its contents unknown to me. The meaty smell wafting out of it indicated that it was bacon. Temptation from my discovery washed over me, but I ended up settling for a healthy tofu breakfast because tofu is-okay no. I can't even complete that sentence. I went for the bacon.

And now onto cooking the- yeah, that might be a little difficult.

"Harry!! Wake up! I need your cooking skills to make me greasy goodness!" I drooled, pouncing over the back of the sofa and onto his sleep-stricken body. He remained still. No way he could have slept through that. He doesn't want to make my bacon!

"YOU MONSTER!" I screamed, rolling off the couch and dramatically fainting on the ground.

"See what you've done," I scoffed. My voice was filled with false weakness. "You've made me starve to death."

Still no sign of Harry. I see how it is. With impossible speed, I sat back up, licked his face and scampered underneath the hotel bed.

He sprung to his feet, panicking. I could barely hold in my laughter.

I heard him searching for the culprit, bewildered.

"Brianna! Did you just lick my face?!" he questioned loudly, rage prominent in his tone.

I giggled hysterically, hitting my head on the springs and tossing my body out from the dust-bunny-infested space. I reached my hand out and felt a foot...