Chapter 4

Ellooooo people of this wonderful planet!

77 reads <3 Thank you so much guys! It may not seem like a lot, but it means the world to me :)

I love you all :D

I'm not sure I like this chapter... but I hope you do!!!

So they changed fans to followers now? I liked fans better! It made me feel special like I was loved.. :'( Now I just imagine a bunch of strangers following me around on the street! That's pretty creepy if you ask me.

So (Ugh, this won't be the same)...

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW!!!

Nope! It doesn't feel right at all.

Sigh...

-BritishButterfly (omg that rhymed! XD )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4:

Louis' P.O.V.

I sat on the bed of my hotel room, thinking.

What do I do about her? If I fall for her, I'll surely end up hurting her again. I'm no good for her. She deserves somebody better. I don't think I could bare hurting her a second time.

I made up my mind then and there. Brianna and I would be strictly friends. I wouldn't fall in love with her and I would make sure she wouldn't fall for me. It just couldn't happen. A knock on the door interrupted the silence.

"Louis, you in there?" Brianna called.

"Uh just a second." I responded.

I scattered around the room, picking up everything and shoving it in the closet.

I finished and went up to the door, patting my hair. I turned the lock and it clicked open smoothly. Niall left her side and returned to his room. I assumed that he had lead her here since she wasn't able to find her way around by herself. Her hair was up in a messy bun and she was barely wearing any makeup, but she still looked beautiful. She didn't need any makeup anyways. She wore a black lace top with a heart printed on the front, red skinny jeans and cute black boots.

I smiled. "Come on in," I exclaimed.

I sat down on the bed and she sat right beside me. The feeling of her near me was indescribable. I stared into her eyes. They glittered like emeralds and I realised at that moment that I wouldn't be able to live with myself if she couldn't see out of those mesmerising eyes ever again. And I'd have to wait a whole two weeks to find out. Two weeks with her. Two weeks until I discover if she would ever see how beautiful she really is another time.

Louis, stop it. Stick to the plan. Fantasies like that are what got you into this mess in the first place.

I shook the thoughts out of my head. I moved away a bit, leaving some space between us and luckily, she didn't seem to notice.

"So.." I began.

"I just wanted to tell you not to feel sorry for me. Even if I can't see, I'm no different than I was before. The last thing I want is pity." she continued for me.

"Okay." I lied.

"Good." she seemed satisfied.

"So, do you want to go get something to eat?" I knew she was hungry. She hadn't eaten since before the concert.

"Yes!" she replied happily. "Let's go."

"Okay, we'll bring everyone else too." I needed an excuse to not be alone with her. It would just make things worse.

She pulled a strand of hair away from her face and gently tucked it behind her ear, smiling softly.

Once we convinced the rest of the group to come with us, Niall being the first one to dash out the door, we all piled into the limo. Niall sat beside Valerie and Liam. Zayn, Brianna and I sat on the opposite side.

Niall whispered something into Valerie's ear and she laughed. Liam raised an eyebrow at them suspiciously and Niall quickly looked away, blushing. When we arrived at the restaurant, Zayn helped Brianna out of the limo after Harry asked to talk to me alone.

"What is it Harry?" I wondered aloud.

"You know. Don't try to act innocent with me," he responded.

I shrugged, "Sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about at all."

He shook his head, disappointed. Then he grinned with realisation, "You don't even notice, do you?"

"What?" I frowned, clearly unaware of the conclusion he had came to.

"Brianna. You like her. I mean really like her. I haven't seen you act this way around a girl for a long time."

"No, I don't. And even if I did it wouldn't work." I said stubbornly.

"Fine, deny it, but you're not fooling anyone. And why wouldn't it work Lou? She clearly already likes you too. You really can't see it? I didn't think you were the blind one." he remarked.

I winced at his hurtful comment, my anger rising quickly. "I wouldn't work out in so many ways that you just don't understand Harry."

"That's not it. There's something stopping you, but that's not it. Tell me when you figure it out, but until then.." he breathed in slowly, "just don't screw up this time. Don't let this chance pass you by."

"But-" I started, but he interrupted me, "Don't wait until it's too late."

And that was that. There was no point in arguing with Harry. Once he made up his mind, there was no changing it. I knew that.

I knew I wasn't going to listen to Harry and I would forget the whole conversation had ever happened. In a couple of weeks I would forget about Brianna too.

I know, I'm wrong about a lot of things.

----------------------------------------

Okay! So the next chapter is going to have some Harry & Brianna action.

Or shall I say Harianna action! That sounds pretty cool actually :P

Louis + Brianna = Louisianna. Omg. That rocks.

So get excited everyone!! (:

I'm not sure when I'll update... Maybe tomorrow night if you're lucky??

Goodbye my IrishCaterpillars!

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW!

Grrrr...

-BritishButterfly