Chapter 7

I stumble for words and blushed, "I just didn't picture you having so many tattoos." He chuckled and took a drink. "Well, you must be mistaken Jenna," he moved closer to me. I bit my lip nervously and settled next to him. He had an arm around me but it was on the edge of the hot tub. I was so nervous now and I took a deep breath. "So we are hosting a fashion show," I asked and looked at him. He looked down at me and I felt lost looking into those green eyes.

"Yes, I think it's a brilliant idea for us. I think it will get us a lot more clients," he watched my expression. "Where are we going to get the models," I asked and looked down. He thought about this for a second and sighed. "Well, I guess of few of the women we work with could model for us," he smirked. I looked at him with amusement, "Oh yeah? Like who?" He laughed and nudged me, "You could do it." My eyes almost popped out of my head and my mouth fell into an O shape. Harry laughed and it occurred to me that it was a real laugh. It was such an amazing sound.

I started to laugh with him and said, "I'm not that good looking." He shook his head and got in front of me. "Jenna, you turn heads everywhere we go. You have no idea what effect you leave on men," he said with a hint of lust in his voice. "I don't know a single man I have done that to Harry," I blushed and bite my lip. "I do," he spoke and I looked at him nervously. "Who," I dared myself to ask. He shook his head and smirked. "Me," he whispered and I felt chills all over my body. I was now at a loss for words.

"Listen, I want you to be one of the models because you have what it takes. I know this is your first day working but I want you to be in it," Harry took my hands in his and kissed them both. I was defeated by the look in his eyes and his tender gesture. "Okay," I spoke and that caused him to smile. "How about I cook us some dinner? What would you like," he pulled me closer and his scent filled my senses. I looked up at him, "I could really eat a burger." He laughed again and nodded in agreement. "I can grill some burgers and there are chips in the pantry for us," Harry smiled. "Sounds good to me," I said and we got out.

Harry started up the grill and turned to me, "Will you go to the freezer and get the patties babe." I did as he asked and walked into the kitchen to the freezer. I opened it and grabbed them. I walked out to Harry and he smiled at me. "Thank you love," he said and took them from me. I walked to the chair I sat my towel on and laid out in the sun. I closed my eyes and started to day dream. I was thinking back to the meeting when Harry placed his hand on my thigh. I started to feel a weird sensation in my lower stomach. In the dream, Harry moved his hand closer to my area. I sighed in the dream and tried to keep quiet because we were in the meeting. I woke up to Harry lightly shaking me.

"Hey babe, food's ready," he spoke with a cheeky smirk. I smiled a little embarrassed and got up. We walked to the table that was set up. I noticed that the sun was setting. Harry had decorated the table for dinner. There was an umbrella, candles, and tiki torches lit. I smiled to myself as Harry pulled out my chair for me. I sat down and thanked him quietly. He sat at the other side of the table and we started to eat. "So what were you dreaming about when you fell asleep in the chair," Harry looked at me. His eyes were now dark and full of lust. I gulped and looked at him innocently, "What do you mean?" Does he know what I was dreaming about?

"Well, you were moaning in your sleep Jenna," he placed his elbows on the table and folded his hands together. "Tell me what you were dreaming of," he demanded. I stuttered and fumbled for words. "Um... I was dreaming about what happened earlier at the meeting," I felt my face go hot. "What happened earlier Jenna," Harry asked taking a drink of the cocktail he made us. He was enjoying this too much. I was so embarrassed, "When you had your hand on my thigh." He smirked and watch me look away scared. "Did you like it when I did that Jenna," he asked curiously. I looked at him in shock, "W-what?" He chuckled and stood from the table. He took our plates and walked into the kitchen. I was confused as to what just happened. How could he just walk away from this conversation?

I walked into the house after grabbing our towels. I walked into the room that had my clothes Harry had bought me. He was in there searching the dresser for some clothes. "You can shower first. Here is; a shirt and a pair of my boxers along with the bra and panties I bought you," he said handing me the stack of clothes. "Thank you," I said quietly, not looking him in the eyes. I was still embarrassed about the whole conversation at dinner. I was scared to look him in the eyes now. He took my face in his hand gently and made me look at him. I felt my knees go weak and my heart pick up its speed.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you at dinner," he spoke softly. I bit my lip and it clicked something in his mind. His eyes turned slightly dark but he seemed to push it back. "Go shower," he whispered and I nodded. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I still don't understand him. One minute he is sexual, then he's sweet, then he is mean, but he falls back to sincere. He must be bipolar or something. I walked to the glass, see-through shower and started the water. I walked back to the door and locked it (just in case). I started to undress and looked on the sink for the products for my shower. I grabbed them and climbed into the shower. I started to wash my hair and body. I hummed softly and started to sing Beautiful by Megan Nicole.

*Harry's POV*

I was lying on the bed after setting our things aside. I was still shocked that Jenna had that dream about us. She seemed really innocent and embarrassed. I honestly didn't mean to embarrass her. I just wanted to know what she was thinking about. I sat quietly thinking to myself. That's when I heard a voice. It was singing and humming a song I was not familiar with. I sat on the edge of the bed and listened. I finally got up and leaned against the door frame. Jenna was singing in the shower. I smiled to myself and continued to listen to her.

When I heard the water turned off, I snapped out of it. I didn't want to freak her out when she opened the door. I walked out to the balcony to look at the beach. I needed to clear my mind before Jenna fogged it up again. There was something about her that I just couldn't place. Every man had to have wanted her. But here she is in my condo in Malibu. How did I become that one lucky guy? I do NOT do relationships. I do not want to hurt Jenna either. But she makes me feel some kind of way. I couldn't quite figure that out yet. That's when I heard a voice pull me out of my jumbled mind.

*Jenna's POV*

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off. I walked over to the clothes Harry gave me and started to getting dressed. Once I had Harry's clothes on, I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't really want to wear the boxers so I set them aside. That's when I was just in the t-shirt. Harry had a long torso so it was basically a dress on me. It looked so good on me though. It looked like I was meant to wear his clothes. I let his scent fill my senses and I closed my eyes. What was he doing to me? I looked at my phone to see that I had a text from Lacy, 'How is it going? ;)' I blushed and told her that it went well at the meeting and that I will tell her all I could later. I put my towel in the hamper in the corner of the bathroom. Then I walked out of the bathroom.

When I walked out, I was hoping to see Harry on the bed but it was empty. I felt a breeze and looked to the balcony door. I slowly walked to the open door that led to the balcony and saw Harry overlooking the view. I smiled slightly and said, "It's pretty." Harry turned to me a little startled and I smiled looking down at the ground. His eyes lingered on me for a minute. I think he noticed I wasn't wearing the boxers he gave me. He looked back at the view and smiled a little, a real smile. "Yeah, I like the sound of the waves," he said quietly and I joined him at his side. "I find it so peaceful and soothing," he said and I looked up at him. "So what are the sleeping arrangements," I asked. He looked to me and smirked, "We are sharing this room." I gulped and nodded, "Okay."

"What is it," Harry asked looking concerned. "Oh, I just never slept in the same bed as a guy," I looked down shyly. "Really, you never slept over at a boyfriend's house," Harry asked in shock. I laughed a little and looked out to the ocean. "I've already told that I never had a boyfriend nor been on a date," I spoke and looked back to Harry. He started to remember what I had said on the plane but he was still in shock. "That's insane, you are a beautiful girl and you never... wow," he said trailing off. I rolled my eyes playfully and walked towards the room. "Yeah, well I'm exhausted. So I'm going to lie down," I smiled and leaned on the door. "I will join you in a bit," Harry said and watched my every move. "Goodnight Harry," I whispered and he smiled. "Goodnight Jenna," he never took his eyes off me as I walked to the bed.