Chapter 4

"Well you have to fall in order to fly," Harry said as he took a drink of his tea. I watched him intently and very confused. "I know that, but how do I know if the guy likes me or if he is using me," I asked frustrated with the whole conversation. "Depends on what he offers you and the setting. If you are at a bar and he say let me buy you a drink, well he will continue buying those drinks. Once you've had too many, he will definitely try to have sex with you and leave you the next morning. Now, if you meet at work or something, then you know he is a good man. But don't let them fool you, some of the men just want a sexual affair because their wives are prudes," Harry said setting his cup down. I looked at him unable to speak. I felt my face flush and looked down. Why are we talking about my relationship problems? I had to change the subject.

"Why are you so focused on my relationship status," I asked and he furrowed his brows. "Pardon," he sat up straight and looked at me with dark green eyes. "Why aren't you in a relationship? You seem young and obviously rich. Why are you single," I asked and sat back in my seat crossing my arms. He looked at me like he was mad but he thought for a second. "I'm focused on my business. I can't just find a girl, either. I don't do relationships," he spoke with a deep voice. "You can't possibly tell me you haven't slept with one of the women you have working in your damn office," I said getting rude now. He hesitated, "I have slept with some of them, yes. But you don't understand what happens with them or how I do it." I felt myself get angrier by the minute and I just couldn't take it anymore. "Then tell me, Harry. What is so damn secret about you," I slammed my palm down and he looked at me with lust and anger. "Get up," he spoke in a raspy tone. I looked at him confused. "I said get the hell up and go into that room," he pointed behind him. I was so mad that I followed his orders. I walked into the room with my head spinning out of control and I was overwhelmed with anger.

I heard the door open and close behind me, so I turned to face my fear, Harry. He stood there and looked at me. "Listen to me Jenna, you do not know a thing about my personal relationships. Even if I told you, you would think I'm bloody crazy," he said while sliding off his jacket and throwing it on to the chair in the room. "How in the hell could it be that bad, Harry," I yelled and he stepped closer. "I don't do love. I don't make love to a woman. I simply enjoy pleasing myself and the woman. But in a different kind of way," he was finally in front of me, just a few centimeters away. I could feel his hot breath on my face. "Well, that's just fucking great," I stuttered and looked from his lips to his eyes. They were so dark now. I felt like he was going to choke me or something. Instead, he grabbed my chin forcing my mouth shut, "Don't you use that dirty mouth with me." I felt something deep inside of me roar. I wanted more of him. I liked the fact that I was pissing him off and this strange sensation. I felt it in my core and I tried so hard not to make a sound. I felt my thighs clamp together and looked him in the eyes.

"What's the matter cat got your tongue," he asked and didn't let go of my chin. "You know what I do Jenna," he asked me and I shook my head no. "I like to fuck women," he smirked and I felt the sensation in my core roar for more. Something was telling me to keep making him mad until he got pushed over the edge. "Mm, am I your next victim," I asked with a wicked smirk and he clenched his jaw. I watched as he took his hand from my chin and drop it to his waist. "You could be. But I refuse to fuck you until you read the paperwork," he turned away from me and sat on the chair across from where I was standing. "There's paperwork involved," I asked confused and he nodded watching my every move. I was scared to unclasp my thighs. I have never felt this way before and I was scared to know what he thinks right now. "Yes, you have to read over it carefully before you sign it and give it to me. After you read it, we can sit down and talk about the questions you have and I will help you understand them. If there are changes, tell me. We can arrange them into something you agree with. Then, you just have to sign them," he said running his hands through his hair. "So where is this paperwork," I asked and his attention was set directly on me.

"I don't have it with me right this moment. We will be staying overnight in Malibu at my condo. I think I can print it off there for you," he said and stood up walking toward me again. "But I didn't bring any clothes to change into," I said in a panic. He chuckled deeply and smiled at me, "We will take you shopping after the meeting." I nodded and looked down embarrassed. "You don't need to keep spending money on me," I whispered to him and looked down. I couldn't stand to look him in the eyes right now. He just made me so mad and so frustrated, now he is trying to buy me even more clothes. "But it's something I want to do for you," Harry spoke tucking my blonde hair behind my ear. "How many girls do you do this to," I ask not looking at him. He didn't answer me right away. I knew I couldn't be the only girl. "I can assure you that I have never spent my money on other girls, none," he spoke softly. I sighed to myself and squeezed my eyes shut. What is he doing to me?

"Then why are you doing it for me," I asked and finally looked into his eyes. He looked into my eyes trying to find an answer. "I just want to help you feel good and make you feel comfortable. I want to be someone you trust. Plus, I can afford to buy it for you. Don't worry about repaying me," He spoke and I was shocked. "Look, I appreciate you spending the money and going the extra mile. But I really don't need it Harry," I said and he bit his own lip this time. "I know, I just want to help you," he spoke softly. I shook my head in disbelief. He went from asking inappropriate questions, to angry, and now soft? What was he trying to do to me? "I'm sorry for being rude and yelling," I said looking down. Harry pulled me into a hug and sighed, "I'm sorry too." I smiled slightly and hugged back. "Let's sit out there for a while and just enjoy the plane ride. We don't have too much longer," Harry spoke and I nodded. We walked out of the room and sat down in our seats. I still don't understand what I got myself into but I just had to trust Harry with what was going on.