Chapter 5

*Harry's POV*

Jenna fell asleep on our plane ride to Malibu. We needed to relax because it was too early to fight or argue. This was her very first day on the job and we were already starting off on the wrong foot. I didn't want to scare her away or make her want to quit when she just started. I sighed and looked at the time. It was 10:00 a.m. We really don't have a meeting until about noon. I looked over at Jenna's sleeping figure. I was so mesmerized by her. I have never met an employee with her kind of confidence. She was interesting to me.

I was still amazed that she has never had a boyfriend before. That means she has never been touched, kissed, held, or loved by a man. I was determined to change that about her. But I don't do relationships. I never tried to have a real relationship. But if I told her about my past, I would just scare her off. I don't want her to know what has happened to me. I hate when people feel sorry for me. I deserve everything that I have gotten in life. Even if that makes me sound selfish, I do.

There was something about Jenna though. She made me want to be different. Yes it's true I have never bought a client a whole new wardrobe. But I felt like she deserved it. I would take my clients out for lunch to get to know them and talk business with them. Most of the women I have hired were troubled or overly confident. The troubled ones always say that this is a dream come true and it's all falling into place. They are so easy and they wear their heart on their selves. The overly confident ones know they are sexy and will do whatever (and I mean whatever) it takes to have a job with me. Do I take advantage, no I would never. I am a man of my word, I'm a gentleman. I just give them what they want. I work in the fashion business. There are going to be tons and tons of women coming through to me and my company.

But with Jenna, it was different. Yesterday when she walked in, something drew me to her. Something caught my eye. I'm not quite sure what it is yet, but I know for a fact it cannot be love. The butler came in and smiled, "Mr. Styles, we are landing now. Your meeting will start at noon. It is about 10:00 a.m. now. You have two hours until you have to be there." I nodded and smiled, "Thank you sir." With that I turned my attention back to Jenna. She looked so innocent and peaceful as she slept. I hated that fact that I have to wake her.

*Jenna's POV*

I was replaying the scene that happened between Harry and I. That was until I felt someone lightly shaking me awake. I furrowed my brows together and opened my eyes slowly to see Harry's tall figure in front of me. "We just landed," he spoke softly and I started to sit up. I stretched and looked at Harry. He was watching me and I blushed a little. I felt like there was something wrong with the way I looked. Harry bent down on his knee and looked into my eyes. I felt my breath get caught and waited to see what he was going to do.

He took his thumbs and rubbed them under my eyes to fix my make-up that smudged. He then took his long fingers and brushed them through my hair. I just watched him in awe. "Thank you," I whispered to him and he smiled. "Well, there will be cameras and people out there. I am pretty famous you know," he smiled and stood. He held out his hand to help me up. I stood and slid my heels back on. I adjusted my dress and followed him out. He walked down the steps and waited at the bottom for me. I looked to see girls screaming and cameras flashing. I had no idea that he was this famous. He held his hand out for me to take as I stepped down. I took it and stood next to him and looked up at him. Security led the way to the limo and it was chaos.

Once we got in the limo, I turned to Harry. He looked at me and tilted his head, "What?" I guess I had a surprised look on my face, "That was chaos." He chuckled at my response and shook his head. "You get used to it after a while," he said and looked out his window. "So where are we headed to now," I asked looking out my own window. "Well it's ten now. We are going to go shopping for you so you can stay overnight at my house. Then we are meeting at a restaurant for the conference," Harry spoke and I looked over at him again. He was definitely something else. "Okay," I spoke softly. He turned and looked me in the eyes. "What do you need to get to stay at my place," he asked and placed his hand on my knee. I looked at his hand and thought about what I was going to need. I stuttered, "I-I will need... a shirt to sleep in at night." He smirked at me while I struggled. "Don't worry about a shirt. I have one you can borrow. What else," he asked and I looked up at him. He was so close to my face, just inches away.

"I... will need underwear and a bra," I spoke softly and he held our eye contact. "Mhmm," his voice vibrated my ears and my body. "Shampoo and conditioner for a shower, maybe a tooth brush and hair brush," I whispered. He brought his other hand to tuck a piece of hair behind my ear and I started to feel hot, "I have extra tooth brushes and hair brushes for you. What about make-up?" I nodded and pulled back slightly. "I put my make-up bag in my purse. I need an outfit for tomorrow," I said and felt his hand move to my thigh. "I have some clothes that you can wear of mine," he spoke and moved his hand from my thigh to my hand. I watched as he brought my hand to his lips. He kissed it slowly and I bit my lip. He pulled away slowly and looked down at me. "We will get you some shoes as well, love," Harry spoke and pulled away from me completely. I felt cold now. I wanted him to stay that close to me. "Take us to the Mall sir," Harry said to the driver. I sat back a little frustrated and sighed to myself. What a tease.

*The Mall*

We got to the mall and got out of the limo. There were people watching and staring. I tried to avoid it but I couldn't help it. Some people got their phones out and took pictures of us. I was so uncomfortable. Harry noticed and pulled me to him. "Are you okay, love," he asked and I looked up at him. "Just not used to being stared at you know," I whispered and he placed his hand on my lower back. He began rubbing small circles on my back to calm me down. I bit my lip and tried to relax myself. We walked into a shoe store and got me a pair of flip flops. They weren't expensive. We then walked into a swim suit store and I looked at Harry oddly. "I have a pool and hot tub at my house. Plus there is the beach. So pick three bathing suits. Then try them on for me," Harry whispered in my ear. I felt my face go red and my thighs squeezed together. How does he do this to me?

I picked out three bathing suits and walked back to the dressing room. Harry followed behind me and I stopped him at the room. The lady working didn't even stop him from coming back here. Harry went to walk into the dressing room with me. "What are you doing," I asked and he smirked. "I'm going to sit in here with you. That way I can help you tie your suits and look at them with you," he slid past me and I closed the curtain. "I've never changed in front of a guy before," I said softly. Harry looked at me and took the bathing suits from me. He hung them on the hook and turned me around. He started to unzip my dress and whispered, "I know baby girl." I shivered at the words that left his mouth.

Once I was naked, I covered my breasts and my front. Harry handed me the first bathing suit. He tied the top and I slid on the bottoms. He looked at my body in the mirror. He moved my hair aside and traced his hand down to my stomach. "You have your belly button pierced," he spoke quietly and played with the belly button ring. I nodded and felt his hot breath on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and held back a moan. What was he trying to do to me? "Let's get you dressed and pay for these," he said in a hurry. I nodded and started to change again. What was his deal? Once I took off the bathing suit and got in my dress, he was already out at the register paying. I walked out and he grabbed my wrist, dragging me to the Victoria's Secret. "What size are you," he asked in my ear. "36 C," I answered and he looked through the bras. He picked a white lacy one with a white thong to match. "We have to get to the restaurant soon," he said and dragged me to the line. We paid and started heading back to the limo. "I will have the driver pick up your bathroom supplies while we are at lunch," he said and I nodded. We climbed into the limo and we were off.