Chapter 8

*** Hey guys, listen to Moments by One Direction while you read this chapter. It makes it better :) It's in the side bar. Vote, comment, fan. Dedicated to Devon, Love ya buddy :) Enjoy!***

Ashley's POV

I was awaken by my ringtone. The first thing I thought was, Jay.

"My phone!" I cried "find it, it might be jay." Harry found it and tossed it to me. I surprisingly caught it and quickly answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Miss Ashley McKinley?" a professional sounding voice asked.

"Yes" I replied, glancing at Harry worriedly.

"Dear, I'm so sorry" everything he said after that was a blur. All I remember was Harry yelling my name as I fell to the ground.

Harry's POV

I was awaken by Ashley's phone. She sat up and stretched before jumping off the couch.

"My phone! Find it, it might be jay!" she cried. I found it in the kitchen and tossed it to her. She squealed and caught it laughing. She answered it quickly as we all gathered back in the living room.

"Hello? Yes" I heard Ashley say. Suddenly her face went pale and her phone clattered to the floor. She stood shaking and pale for a moment before collapsing in a heap on the floor.

"Ashley!" I cried worriedly. I fell on my knees beside her and took her in my arms.

"What's the matter?" Niall asked. She just shook her head and sobbed. I took her face in my hands and lifted it up. Her face had lost all colour and tears poured down her cheeks.

"What did the man say?" I asked.

"Tell me it was a lie!" she cried, still sobbing.

"I don't know what he said!" I replied.

"No! It's a lie! He's lying! It can't be!!" Ashley cried. She was shaking and look as I she'd just seen a ghost.

"Tell us what the man said" Zayn said pushing her hair back.

"Jay" she said, choking on the words.

"What about jay?" Liam asked taking her hand, worriedly. She sobbed loudly and look up shakily.

"He's............dead."

****Nothing to say.........****