Love, Faith, and Nando's

(A/N)    ***Hey guys this is my first fan fic so please comment and tell me what you think. Enjoy! :)***

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Ugh! Shut up!" I shouted as I smacked my alarm clock.

"Honey get up, Lilly will be here in an hour!" my mom yells up the stairs.

"COMING!!" I yell back and I get out of bed.

My name is Ashley I'm 17 and about 5' 6. I have light brown wavy hair that reaches to about the middle of my back and bright blue eyes. I live in Westhampton, Maine with my parents. It's one of those little villages where you can walk down the street and know everybody's name. Well now that we have all that boring stuff out of the way I'll go get ready.

"No wear it down" lily said motioning to my hair.

"But it's hot!" I whined.

"I don't care! Its prettier that way" she said smiling.

"Ugh! Fine but only because I love you" I replied.

"I know you do" Lilly smiled. I rolled my eyes but smiled back.

"So my car or yours?" she asked grabbing her phone.

"Mine" I replied grabbing my keys, wallet, and phone. Lilly is my best friend we've known each other since we were little. She's also 17 and about 5' 8 with brownish red hair that falls just below her shoulders and hazel eyes. We're going to London for 3 months together tomorrow.

We were about to get in my blue 2013 Honda when I heard Lilly scream

"KEVIN!!" and point at a little white pigeon. I busted up laughing as the pigeon took off and Lilly gave me her sad puppy dog face.

"Your fault" I said still laughing as we got in the car.

"Unbelievably rude these British pigeons" she said smiling and we both busted up laughing.