Chapter 7

I sat on the couch eating an apple and throwing my shoe at the wall. What?! I'm bored. Don't judge. Where are my friends? They went to get food with the 5 lovely member of One Direction. Why it takes 7 people to get a couple of pizzas is beyond me. I decided to text Jay.

Me: Hey

Jay: Hi what's up?

Me: I'm bored what r u doing?

Jay: Nothing at the moment, why?

Me: Can you come over?

Jay: But it's raining!!!!

Me: Sooooooo rain is cool

Jay: Ugh fine :)

Me: yea!! Love ya ;)

Jay: yea, yea sure whatever lol :)

Me: See u in 5?

Jay: yep :)

I smiled me and jay have been friends since we were 2 so he was like my brother. Just then I heard the door burst open and the smell of pizza floated in.

"mmmmmm, food" I cried grabbing a pizza out of Harry's hands.

"Hey you better share that with me!" he cried. I looked up at him and sighed,

"Well if I must" I smiled and he laughed, sitting down beside me on the couch. We ate and talked when I suddenly realised that Jay wasn't here yet. I pulled out my phone and texted him,

Me: hey where r u?

No reply.

I called him, still no reply. I got up and paced around calling him again.

"Hey it's Jay. Please leave a message after the tone. Thanks."

"Hey Jay, it's Ashley you were supposed to be here like 20 minutes ago and i was just a little worried. Call me. Bye."

"Whats the matter?" Harry asked looking at my worried face.

"Oh its just that Jay was goin to come over about a half hour ago and he still isn't here" i replied sadly as i sat back down between Harry and Louis.

We laughed and talked with the boys. I smiled in a well we have all become quite close. It's like I had 5 new older brothers. And honestly is wasn't that bad. They started asking me about Jay and the girls and I told almost all the funny story's we could think of.

*Flashback*

I held the water gun close and peeked out from behind the tree. A stream of water hit me straight in the face and I screamed falling backwards in to the ground.

"You ok?" jay asked laughing.

"Yea" I laughed putting my hand up. He grabbed it as he went to pull me up I squirted him straight in the face. Which of corse caused a full out water war.

*End of Flashback*

I smiled laughing as I grabbed a can of Pepsi. I was still worried about Jay as i looked out the window.

"Let's watch a movie" Louis suggested.

"Ok!" we all replied in unison. I looked around and laughed smiling.

"Bet we couldn't do that again if we tried" I laughed.

"I wonder if it's legal to have this much awesomeness in one room at a time?" Caity joked.

And we all laughed as the movie started. I picked up my phone one last time to check it, still nothing. I sighed, maybe he just decided not to come. Harry must have noticed my mood because he wrapped his arm around me and smiled

"I'm sure he's fine Ash" he said smiling

"Yea, yea you're probably right" I smiled back.

"Shhhhhhhhh!!!" Louis cried. I laughed and Harry just shook his head.

"Sorry!" I whispered as i snuggled into Harry's arm.

( A/N)  ***Ahhhhh mini cliff hanger, kinda. Well what do you think happened to Jay?!?! Hehe you'll find out :) Sorry it was so short! Oh, and i just wanted to thank you guys for the 2k+ reads i've gotten in such a short time!!! You guys are awsome and i love you. :)

Oh And have you seen the Best Song Ever video yet?! Its so funny, its nice to see the guys let go and be crazy! :) lol If u havent seen it go watch it RIGHT NOW!!! :)

ok well fan,vote, and comment pleaseeeee!!!! Love ya my cheeky cupcakes, bye!! :)***

-Ashley

P.S. Happy National One Direction Day! Our beautiful band was put together at 8:22pm today, 3 years ago! :) Who would've known?! :)

Oh and could i have maybe 10 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter please?! Thanks!! :)