Chapter 6

Ashley's POV

I slid on my purple sun dress and smiled letting my hair down. Both Jay and the boys are coming over today and well, we'll see how it goes.

"Ash he's here" Caity screamed up the stairs.

"Coming, coming!" I yelled back as I slid on my white flip flops and carefully ran down the stairs. Yes our hotel room has 2 floors. Super cool, right!!

"Jay!!" I screamed running to him. He picked me up spinning me around and laughing.

"How are you?!" he asked smiling.

"I'm good, you?"

"Pretty good now that I have my bestie back" he replied laughing.

Lilly awwwwwed from the couch and I threw my shoe at her.

"Violence, violence!!" she cried laughing. I just shook my head and smilied.

I looked him over. He looked exactaly the same, with his light brown hair and his beautiful blue eyes. I loved my best friend.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

"Got it!!!!!" Caity cried.

I heard a loud laugh and i peeked around the corner to see the boys all coming in. Harry spotted me and waved. i waved back and jay laughed behind me.

"What?!" i asked, smiling.

"Am i being replaced?" he asked, slightly more serious.

"No, never!" i cried, "no one could ever replace you" I said, hugging him. He smiled and hugged me tighter.

"Well, who do we have here?" louis said wiggling his eyebrows at me. I laughed and shook my head.

"Boys this is my friend Jay. Jay meet Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Harry." I replied as they all shook hands.

"Ash has told me lots about you" jay said smiling.

"All good I hope" Liam laughed.

"Well......" jay started looking at me. The boys all turned to look at me with raised eyebrows.

"He is lying!" I said pointing to jay. And the boy all laughed.

Lilly, Caity, and I all went to the kitchen to get some snacks. I walked into the living room to find jay and the boys laughing and talking.

"I'm so glad they get along" I told Lilly.

"Me too" she smiled "I think they'll be good friends."

"I think you're right" I said grabbing a Coke and walking back in to the living room.  

Jay's POV

I was greeted by Lilly hugging me. I looked around for Ashley but I couldn't find her. I heard Caity yelling for her and smiled as she came running down the stairs.

"Jay!!" she screamed running to hug me. I laughed and spun her in the air.

"How are you?!" I asked.

"I'm good, you?" she asked smiling.

"Pretty good now that I have my bestie back" I answered.

Lilly awwwwed from her spot on the couch and Ashley threw her shoe at her.

"Violence! Violence!" Lilly cried as I busted up laughing. Ashley hadn't changed a bit. Bright blue eyes and long waves of brown hair.

I heard the doorbell ring and I seen Ash wave at someone. I laughed causing her to turn around.

"What?"

"Am I being replaced?" I asked.

"No! Never! she cried laughing "No one could ever replace you!" I hugged her tight and smiled.

Five boys walked in and I was introduce to One Direction. We got along quite well and I soon became friend with them all. It wasn't hard to pick out the ones that liked Ashley. Harry and Zayn both definitely liked her. I could tell by how they looked at her and tried to impress her. I knew what it was like though. I had been in their shoes before too. I remember what it's like to be in love with Ashley.

(A/N)   ***** Awwwww I thought that chapter was kinda sweet :) Ok so is any one reading this? I mean do u guys like it? Please, please, please comment!!!! I read them all and usually answer some of them too. So please tell me what you think even if you don't like it. And while your at it can you press that vote button. And follow me!!!!!! I'll follow back! Promise :) message and inbox me too I would love to talk to you guys! Ok sorry about the long A/N! Bye!!!! *****