Part Four

Peter got to the floor of Stark Tower he shared with his two dads just as his mobile started to ring, knowing exactly who it was he didn't bother answering and instead just called out "I'm home!" He tried to hide the smile on his face but he knew it wouldn't work. He was too damn happy to hide it. 

Steve looked up from the kitchen and rushed through " Peter Parker-Stark! Where the hell have you been?" He asked, voice panicky and high pitched "Why didn't you call us? We thought something dreadful had happened!"

Tony looked up from the sofa "No.. We didn't. I thought he's a teenager so he's probably out with his friends. He knows to call us if he's going to be incredibly late and he's watched Nat sparring so he knows how to handle himself. Calm down Steve. It's only 8oclock. He's fine"

Peter slumped down on the sofa with a sigh as Steve continued "He could have been kidnapped Tony! They could have taken our baby! And we wouldn't of known anything because he didn't call us!" Steve snapped before pulling Peter into his chest into a bone crushing hug "I was worried" He kissed his head before asking the one question he had been dreading "Where were you? Who were you with?" "Steve.. Come on. He was obviously with a girl judging by that dopey grin on his face. So.. Who was it that Gwen girl? You spent the night at hers the other week, something must be going on there" Tony winked and nudged him "Come on.. Give us the deets"

Peter groaned and covered his face with a pillow. He stayed like that for a few minutes before he mustered up the courage to tell his parents. He slowly peeled the pillow away from his face and looked at them, Steve standing with his arms crossed watching him, Tony sitting on the sofa spinning a glass of scotch in his hand. "Actually.. It wasn't Gwen. It.. isn't anyone you know. And actually.. It.. wasn't a girl" He mumbled though he didn't stop not wanting his dads to interrupt "It was a guy and I met him the other week when I was out with Gwen and he asked me out and that's where I was. I was out. With him. On a date" Peter looked between them both, not really knowing what he was expecting but it definitely wasn't the two wide grins he was greeted with. 

Tony and Steve, at more or less the exact same time burst into questions, who is he? Whats his name? How old is he? Does he go to your school? Along with many others that he couldn't quite make out. 

"Whoa whoa whoa!" He held his hands up to stop the barrage of questions "Okay, he doesn't go to my school, he doesn't go to any school because he's 22. His name is Wade. And I don't know what he does yet because I didn't ask" He lied, he just didn't want to tell his dads he was dating a mercenary, or try to explain to them just how how he met a mercenary. 

Both his dads nodded as they listened before Tony spoke up "I didn't know you were gay" Peter shrugged looking towards him "Neither did I. But.. he's nice and sweet and he makes me laugh and smile" He mumbled that same dopey grin Tony had noticed earlier spreading across his lips as he spoke about Wade. 

Peter stood after a few minutes not wanting to answer anymore questions, though he really just wanted to go upstairs and call Wade. Or would that seem desperate? He didn't want that, he didn't want to scare Wade away before he really got close to him. Maybe he'd just leave it tonight or maybe he'd google what was socially acceptable in these situations. He walked upstairs into his bedroom, quickly shutting the door behind him before he collapsed onto his bed, the memories of the night swimming around in his mind. He closed his eyes and started to daydream about Wade before he actually fell asleep, a wide smile on his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know I suck at keeping this updated, I actually started writing this last week but then I started my new job and on top of that I got tonsillitis so I have had no energy until today because the antibiotics are working! I hope you guys like this chapter, will try and update more regularly now I'm on summer holidays.

Katie xoxo