Part Eight

Peter looked up to Wade once they got onto the street pulling his backpack further onto his shoulder "So.. Whole day together and I get to stay over. What shall we do?"
Wade grinned at his boyfriend and took his hand silently leading him through the busy Saturday morning Christmas crowds. People rushed past them carrying bags and bags of gifts, juggling their phones, lists of presents to buy and fresh coffees, all the time through the crowds Wade kept his fingers laced with Peters keeping him close ensuring that they didn't get split up on their way. 

It wasn't long until Peter realized where Wade was taking him "Oh my.. Are you serious?" He looked up to Wade as they walked through Central Park Wade just winked at him as they made their way to the ice skating rink "Oh my god you are so cheesy. I have the cheesiest boyfriend" Peter stated chuckling.

They made their way to the desk, Wade paying for their entrance, skates for the pair and a locker to put their shoes into.  They each took their shoes off and shoved them in the locker with Peters backpack after taking his camera then sat down on the bench to lace their skates "I've never been ice-skating before.." Wade mumbled glancing up to Peter who just smiled reassuringly at him "That's okay.. I'll help you. It's easy, it's just like walking except you slide your legs more" 

Peter helped Wade to slowly walk outside and over to the entrance to the rink "You stay here and watch what I do for a minute. I'll do a lap then come get you?" Wade nodded still clinging onto the bar to hold himself up to which Peter laughed, kissed Wades cheek then stepped onto the ice starting to glide round the rink. 

Wade stood and watched while Peter glided round the rink a few times then slowly put one foot onto the rink and wobbly  pulled himself away from the entrance using the bar to keep himself up. Peter skated up behind him and gently stroked Wades arm as he stopped in front of him "Baby I told you I'd come round and get you.. Were you that eager to start skating?" Wade shot him a look still clinging onto the bar as tight as he could "Shut up Stark and help me!"

Peter laughed and laced his arm with Wades starting to help him round the rink, they started off slowly but after one or two laps Wade started to get faster, another three and he had let go of the bar, and Peters arm starting to glide faster, faster then Peter, overtaking him completely a huge grin on his face. Peter laughed and skated after him kissing his cheek as he went past, he made his way to the other side of the rink and turned to look for Wade, putting his hand up to cover the sun he turned round and looked for his boyfriend.  Wade had continued to skate round the edge of the rink eyes bugging as he saw Peter in front of him "Peter! Peter move!" He held his hands out in front of him not knowing how to stop. Peters head whipped round as he heard his voice called but it was too late, Wade collided with Peter knocking him down to the ground, both hitting the hard cold ice with a groan. Peters eyes slowly opened locking with Wades as he laid underneath him, they were both silent for a few seconds before Peter burst into laughter causing Wade to start laughing, the pair tangled together and cackling with laughter as they laid on the ice. 

They calmed down after a few minutes and started to struggle getting up, eventually a member of staff came over and helped them both up, leaving them hanging onto the bar again. Peter was looking up at Wade a wide grin still on his lips "I think that might be enough ice skating today" Wade nodded "Yeah..Lets go get some cocoa. My butt hurts. " Wade mumbled as they skated back towards the building and got their belongings from the locker, after they'd put their shoes on they made their way hand in hand to the closest diner and sat down in a booth ordering some pie and hot chocolates. By the time their food had arrived Wade was now sitting on the same side of the booth as Peter arm wrapped around him stroking the top of his arm as they chatted quietly. 

"Have you figured out what you're going to do after you graduate?" Wade asked after their conversation had turned to school. Peter nodded "Yeah.. I have. I've applied to a few places. Columbia, New York institute of Technology and erm.. MIT" He mumbled that last one Wades brows furrowing "MIT? Whats that?" Peter looked away "It's another technology college.. In Massachusetts" Peter mumbled again.

That was the college he favoured but that meant leaving Wade, and he didn't know if he could do it. Even though they'd only been together a month it felt like a lifetime and he could honestly say that he could not picture his life without Wade anymore, but he couldn't ask Wade to come with him, could he?

Wade nodded slowly "Massachusetts. T.. That's far. Would we? Is this the end?" He asked quietly. Peter looked up to Wade frowning "I.. I honestly don't know Wade. I hope not but I can't ask you to come with me if I get accepted there. New York is your home, you've got a life here" Wade scoffed "Peter.. I've got a crap life here, the only good thing is you. And if I need to follow you to college to keep that good thing going then I will" He admitted. Peter was the best thing in his life, he was the best thing to happen to Wade in years, and he would do anything to keep him.

Peter smiled and leaned up to kiss his boyfriend deeply, he couldn't believe that Wade felt that way about him, that it was possible for himself to feel the way he does. He pulled away a minute later smiling brightly at his boyfriend "Wade.. I.." He took a deep breath looking Wade right in the eyes "I love you"  Wade smiled in return "I love you too.." He replied instantly "I have from the beginning" He whispered kissing Peter gently. Peter pulled away and placed some money down on the table "Let's go back to yours"