Part Three

I am so so so sorry that this chapter has taken so long. I've been really busy with my college course and I tried to have a social life at one point but it didn't end well. So I'm back with my two favourite boys!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

They walked a few blocks after Wade had decided that he had actually wanted to walk instead of teleport, or zap as Wade called it. Peter had a sneaking suspicion they had only walked because Wade had wanted him close seeing as the whole time Wade had his arm wrapped tight around Peters small waist.

They walked and chatted for the next half an hour before Wade stopped dead in his tracks and twisted Peter into his chest and grinned "I had an idea for the date. And I was thinking about taking you to Coney Island" Wade says as Peter went to say something but Wade quickly interrupted and continued to babble nervously "But! But we don't have to if you don't want to. We can do something else! I don't know what we can do. But we can do something. There's hundreds of things to do in New York and I'm sure that me and you could put out brains together.. Or your brain at least and think of somethi -" Peter reached up and placed his hand on Wades lips to stop him "That sounds great" He stated simply.

Wade nodded and held Peter tight as he zapped them to the one place he remembered well on Coney Island, the Taco Bell.  Peter groaned and wobbled a little, he definitely wasn't going to get used to that easily.

Once Peter had recovered from the trip Wade grabbed his hand and tugged him off, paying the admission fee for both of them, though Peter protested, only to have a death look shot at him by his date. Wade dragged Peter off once again going straight to the queue for the Ferris wheel.

Peter looked up to Wade smiling softly, his fingers slowly entwining around Wades "How long have you been thinking about this? Planning this date?"

Wade looked down to him, gripping his hand tight "Erm.. Probably a few hours after you left that Saturday. I really did want to call you Peter. I just couldn't risk anyone finding out about you"

Peter nodded smiling "I know Wade.. I get it. Please, you don't have to explain it to me anymore. I've forgiven you, and we're on the date now. So its all good" He assured him as the line moved forward and they were ushered into a carriage.

Peter looked up as Wade pulled the bar down and they slowly started to move. Peter smiled at him and leaned into his side, Wades arm almost instantly going around his shoulder, a big grin plastered over his face . The slow ride was quickened by the chatter of the couple, Wade telling Peter all about his mission and Peter explaining why he went to school instead of dropping out and working at his dads company. Their carriage got back to the bottom 20 minutes later and they climbed out hand in hand.

Peter dragged Wade along to the bumper cars and grinned innocently at him as they stood in the queue, Wade shaking his head in amusement before leaning down and kissing his cheek to which Peter turned at the last second and caught his lips, kissing him softly.

Wade broke apart from the kiss as someone from behind them scoffed and muttered something. Wade looked to him and glared "Problem buddy?"

The tall ginger man nodded and looked down to Wade, who was a far sight shorter than the other "Yeah I have a problem. It's disgusting what you two are doing. I don't want to see it.. And I especially don't want my kid to see it" He growled motioning to a little blonde girl no more than four years old standing at his leg, she looked to Wade and grinned.

Wade looked down to the girl and back up "I don't think she cares.. And I especially don't care what scum like you think. If I want to kiss my boyfriend, then I will" 

The man looked to him and scoffed "Like you know. If I think its disgusting then so does she. No one wants to see this, now take the school boy home and do whatever it is you freaks do" He growled, Wades fists clenching and starting to shake from anger.

Peter looked to Wades hand feeling the shaking and frowned reaching round and grabbing it "Wade.. Its okay. Lets just go. Don't listen to him"  Wade looked to Peter, taking a few deep breaths as he looked in Peters soft hazel eyes, trying to calm down just for him. Peter wrapped his arm around his waist and whispered in his ear  "Zap us somewhere.. Anywhere" Wade nodded slowly and looked back to the man as he did as he was told.

Peters head swirled as Wade landed them on the beach on Coney Island. He quickly pushed it away and looked up to Wade, his hands going up to cup his cheeks "You okay?" He asked as he stroked Wades cheeks gently.

Wade nodded, he wasn't, he wanted to go back and kill that guy for what he said to Peter and him but he nodded anyway "Yeah.. I'm fine. Sorry Peter.. I wanted this date to be perfect and that jackass messed it all up and I'm sorry"

Peter smiled at him "Its okay.. He didn't mess it up, it wasn't nice but he hasn't messed it up. We're still on our date.. At least for another hour" He explained, having to go home soon, his dads would be worrying. 

Wade nodded slowly before pouting understanding what he meant "You really have to go? You can stay at mine again, tell your dads you're doing another project?" He asked really not wanting him to leave.

Peter frowned and shook his head looking up into Wades eyes "I cant.. I have to go home, they already don't know where I am and will probably be worried sick" Peter knew he probably should have called his dads but they would only ask questions and he didn't have answers to anything yet. 

Wade nodded slowly, determined to make their time together perfect he zapped away, returning a few minutes later with some burgers and fries "Dinner! Is served!" He announced making Peter jump and laugh at him. Wade sat down at Peter side on the beach and passed him his food not wasting any time to dig in.

As they ate, Wade asked some more questions about his school and classes, to which Peter told him most things, hiding away the things about Flash and the bullying, knowing that he wouldn't like that, that was already clear.

An hour and a half later, Wade had taken Peter home and they were now standing outside the tower, though out of the range of the security cameras which Peter knew for definite were working.
"I had a really good time Wade.." Peter mumbled blushing afterwards realizing just how cliche that sounded.

Wade could only smile at him, he loved that blush, he loved everything about the boy. "I had a good time too, I'm glad you gave me a second chance.. Don't worry, if I have to go away again I'll tell you.. At least as much as I can" Wade promised him before cupping his chin and leaning in to kiss him. Pulling up for air a few minutes later, grins plastered over both Wades and Peters lips..

Peter pointed to the door "I.. I er... Yeah" He mumbled before turning and walking off stumbling over his feet and turning a deep shade of red as he darted into the building and to the lifts.  Wade grinning as he watched Peter go, he took one last look as the boy walked away and he zapped off to his own apartment.