Chapter 17: Baby Thinking

When you wake up you hear the loud rain you got so scared you got your laptop trying not to wake Justin I went on weather channel's website and it said that there is a possibility of a tornado well I'm preggers and might be dying well all I have to say Karma is a bitch and I love the people that have Been here for me.~~1 Hour later~~ "Yo Justin I'm hungry I'm am pregnant so give me the whole bag of chips please baby" You said greedy "Yeah hold up" he said getting up from the bed he got me the chips I ate them all "Damn Natalie you ate them all" He said "OMG IM PREGNANT" you said laughing its like understand I changed clothes and watch a movie online about Disney world and Universal Studios I was thinking maybe after my Baby is born we can go since I love riding things "Justin baby I think maybe um we can like think of names for our Baby like if its a boy it could be named whatever we want to name it and if its a girl we could name it whatever we want" You said hoping for a yes "of course well for a girl maybe Sasha Fierce Bieber" he said I love the fact that it has to do with my favorite singer Beyonce see she named a Album I am Sasha Fierce soo I love the name "I am in love with it" you said "And if its a boy umm" Justin said thinking "uhh Jayden Fierce Bieber Ahh I love it" you said "that's the one yay" he said with the biggest smile in the world then he just started kissing you like crazy UNTILL you heard thunder "lets go check there website" Justin said we went to the Weathers website again and it said its just a Thunder Storm and it will only be here for the weekend yay "Justin I loooovvvveeeeeeeee you" you said kissing him all over the place then you guys had a make out session untill someone called Justin (Justin-J, Scooter-S)

J-Hello?

S-Hey Justin it's me Scooter

J-ohh hey what's up

S-Nothing much you start tour in a few weeks

J-What well I guess I'll break the news to you

S-What news Justin remember Natalie could come if that's the problem

J-No it's that Natalie is Pregnant

S-Ohh well congratulations bro I'm so happy for you guys

J-Really wow

S-yeah ill buy extra food

J-lol well I gots to go

S-ok remember tell her

J-How long is tour and when exactly does it start

S-it's starts 2 weeks from now and the tour is.........

J-is what scooter

S-is 1 whole year

J-WHAT

S-sorry

J-Whatever bye scooter

S-Bye

"Natalie I go on tour with you 2 weeks from now bad news Is that it's 1 year so your gonna give birth someone In New York in Brooklyn ok" He said "Ok I don't care" You said "Wanna plan the baby's room right now " Justin said "Sure but I'm only like a month" you said "Yeah that's true" Justin said "Babe I wanna have a Girl" you said "I wanna boy" He said "I love you" "I love you too"