Chapter 14: Spanish

"So Whos ready for some rice with beans and Chicken" Jazmyn said "I am" you said and went up to the dining table sitting down and waiting for the food to appear on the table "Uhhh Rice and beans since when do you eat that" Justin said Confused "DUDE WE ARE DOMINICAN" we all yelled in unsion "I was just asking Natalie but Thanks for the reply" Justin said "Justin i ate this since i was born like really 5 months im eating rice and beans i cooked this 24/7 when i wasnt dating you" You said explaing to him "Ohh well you could still make some sweety" Justin said happily "Of course" you said "Angelica why you so i dont know hidden and quiet" Jazmyn said "Uhh i miss Ryan" she said in a whimpering voice "Ok ill call him up and hope you two make up" Justin said "Aww *kiss* Your *kiss* so *kiss* cute" you said to justin and pausing after every word to kiss him "Uhh leave you PDA in da carto (room) Jazmyn said and then Justin kissed back and stopped "What is a carto?" Justin asked "Lol" Angelica said "You dont understand spanish" Jazmyn said "Not at all" he said "Uhh let me see its just a joke but 'Te odio' (i hate you)" you said laughing really hard "Uhh i like the audio too" Justin said confused "OMGGGGGGGG" i said "it" Jazmyn said i know what she was doing so was Angelica "means" Angelica said ok 1 2 3 "I HATE YOU" we all said in unsion at started craking up but Justin had a frown on his face " Heyy whats wrong babe" You said "Uhh you guys all hate me" He said offended "Uhh Justin when I said i was joking i meant about the te odio thing that means i hate you i was joking baby dont take this the wrong way" you said kissing him "OK WHERES THE DANG FOOD" Angelica yelled "Its comeing dont get your butt in a twist"