My Boy band Story- overload fan fic

chapter 1: not an ordinary day at school

Everyone were cheering and screaming down the corridor. Everyone but me. It was a boring day for me and wasn't bothered about the madhouse. They are usually like this anyway. I wasn't aware why they were like this until the screaming came to my classroom, Economics.

They came to the door. Opened it without knocking and asked for me. I did as I was told and walked out the room without complaining.

Then I realised who these people were and screamed the room of the school. It was the most hit boy band of the century, OVERLOAD! Right infront of me. This band consists of Ollie he plays guitar and has the most powerful voice, Joey he is the one who keeps the band in order and is leader of the band, Jordi well this person you could class as the player of the group, rarely keeps a girlfriend for more than 2 weeks. Then finally Ryan (ry ry for short) he is the baby and shy one however he can be the joker and can get hyper on the smallest of sugar. I have been obsessed with them from the first day. I was thier 400th follower of twitter. ( guys this is a true fact I was thier 400th follower)

My favourite has to be Ollie the guitarist. He has brown eyes you could die for and the cutest smile. To finish the look off he had an undercut hair style and hair died blonde however the hairstyle has changed throughout the years from long fringe and blonde to this, undercut with brown underneath with blonde on top where his hair hasn't been cut. Ollie also has a six pack with deep v line on the hips. He finishes his look off with a baseball cap or snap back. He spikes his hair everyday that just finishes the look off. I fell in love with Oliver as soon as I saw him on the first twit cam they did as an official band. I know I will never be with him but a girl can dream. As well he does have a girlfriend.

After I calmed down they all spoke "Natasha this is your lucky day, would you like to come live with us?"