Double Date

Marsh to Dip: Ask her! *points at Jewel who is reading a book sitting on her and Dipper's bed*

Dip: *takes a breath and walks in*

Me: *looks up when he comes in* hi Dipper.

Dip: hi

Me: is there something you need?

Dip: kinda?

Me: what is it?

Dip: would you like to go on a double date with me and Marsh with Marcus?

Me: of course!

Dip: really?

Me: yeah! *gets up and slides her book under the pillow* come on! *grabs his wrist and pulls him downstairs*

Marsh: *is in the living room watching Ducktective with Mabel, Mason, Marcus and Will*

Me & Dip: *walks in* hey guys

Marsh: what'd she say?

Dip: *throws his fists in the air triumphantly* Yes!

Marsh, Mabel and Mason: *gets up and runs over to yackle them in hugs and cheers*

Will: that's my niece! *ruffles her hair*

Me: Will!

Marsh: Jewel. Me and Mabel are gonna give you a, three two one

Mabel & Marsh: MAKEOVER!!

Jewel: no!

Mason: too late! *helps bring her upstairs*

Me: fine. But no pink, glitter or make up!

Mason, Mabel & Marsh: no promises!

*time skip to after getting the two girls ready*

Marsh: *comes downstairs with Mabel and Mason wearing a long, flowing dark green dress, a black pearl necklace, silver lace heels and her hair flowing curled down her back, held back with red rose hair clip* come on Jewel!

Dip: *is waiting at the bottom of the staircase in a white collared shirt, black pants, his normal black shoes and no hat*

Marcus: *has on a deep green outfit to match Marsh's dress and white shoes with a black hat*

Me: *comes downstairs in a light blue, knee-length dress with a white laced belt around the waist, white flats, white leggings underneath the dress, a white half-jacket, her copper butterfly necklace, her hair is down and wavy but not as curly as Marsh's, white lace gloves that don't go passed her wrists and a yellow head band with small gold roses lining the top*

Mabel: *squeals at her and Marsh's beautiful work*

Mason: Dipper has something for you! *nudges Dip forward*

Dip: here. *hands me a small, white jewelry case*

Me: *opens the case to reveal a silver, heart-shaped locket with the words "I love you" engraved in it and a little design of a pink rose. She gasps in amazement and hugs him*

Dip: *puts the locket around her neck for her*

Me: *opens the locket to see a picture of me and Mason on one half and Dipper and Mabel on the other* thank you!

*they leave to go to the resteraunt*

Mabel: we'll tell you how it goes when they get back when we get another ask/dare from you guys. Will would you like to sign out for Jewel?

Will: sure! Stay cool dudes!