People's Choice: Mindless Behavior Drama *OPTIONAL*

**WARNING** PLEASE SKIP IF YOU'RE NOT A FAN.

I'm back, you heauxs. I don't rest.

Alright, so let's get to this shit. This shit ain't funny.

Y'all need to stop fucking worrying about MB drama. The shit is petty as fuck. It's entertaining for a moment, but it's dumb as fuck. Y'all jump the fucking gun for everything they do; that's why MB don't share so much with some of y'all dumb asses.

• Let me start off with Roc and Desiree:

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP. TBH, I don't give a shit who MB dates. As long as they're happy with the girl is all that matters. I'm pretty sure they won't date a dick-sucking dumbfuck. Let them do them.

Some of you STAY on Roc and Desiree's line. Y'all quick to say y'all don't like her because she's ratchet, but don't even know shorty from a hole in wall. Then when she disses y'all ass, y'all salty. Half of you hos said you're gonna fight Desiree at the AATWT, but y'all bitches was clitriding her and taking pics with her for the 'gram. Weak ass Insta-thugs.

Don't get me wrong; I ain't a Desiree-dick rider, because I DO think she's extra half the time because that's how she portrays herself. But leave her and Roc's relationship be. Because y'all would do the same petty shit if you had Roc. #SleepDoe

REMAIN IN THE CUT, YOU THIRSTY CUNT.

• Cbesse and Prince beef:

I'm all about no beef, but Cbesse is a BITCH. You're in your fucking 20's talking about a 17-year-old. He's fucking disgusting. Have y'all read those ho ass kik messages he sent to Prince? And his naked picture? Fucking disgraceful.

Cbreast is ugly as FUCK to me. First of all, your eyebrows look like seagulls flying into the fucking sunset. Looking like he suck dick at the beach boardwalk. He's not cute. He's NOT cute. And he claims he's a model, LMFAOO #SleepDoe.

And all y'all Cbreast supporters fake as shit! IDGAF if Prince isn't your fucking fave or if it isn't your beef. You should have the decency to respect and support your boys, no matter who the fuck it is. I watched mad of TM ass kiss Cbreast like WTF? Go sit your appleheaded ass in the CUT. Y'all all can ride his pinky length dick, you baldheaded cuntholes. Take TM out your description

• Ray and India Westbrooks:

LMFAOOOO. All y'all hos was fake for this shit. Y'all thought Ray and India was dating, so y'all was bashing her and calling her a ho. None of y'all bitches was saying this before when she was the main character in your story. She was live af then. #SLEEPDOE

I like India. I never flipped flopped on that. I don't idolize her or dick ride, because she's a normal person. Some of you wanted to be in the mix, so you guys jumped off of her bandwagon. That's fake.

I still see her in y'all fanfics, still. LMFAOOO

• Prince and Rachel:

They're just friends, so sit the fuck down. Personally, I like Rachel. She's better than that Bella Pershart girl. (Phuck her last name lmfaooo) Rachel seems cool and levelheaded. And she's beautiful; you mad?

• Ray and Star:

You cunts still on this? STFU. They all moved on and she has a boyfriend. Let the shit go.

#SleepDoe

Gettin' real tired of your bullshit, Team Mindless.

Next Chapter: Trayvon Martin: Zero Justice. ==>