Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.

Yooooooo cunts!

I don't know about y'all, but one of my top TV shows of 2012 was Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta. When I tell you they brought it...THEY FUCKING BROUGHT IT!

To be quite honest, I thought LHHATL would be wack as fuck because the first two seasons of Love & Hip Hop in New York were fucking corny as shit. But when I watched it, I was on the edge of my damn seat!

So for my invisible cunts, here are the cast of LHHATL:

• Mimi - Stevie's baby mother/girlfriend

• Stevie J - Mimi's baby father/boyfriend

• Joseline - Stevie's side ho/music artist

• Erica - Scrappy's baby mother/girlfriend

• Lil Scrappy - Rapper/Erica's baby father/boyfriend

• Shay - Scrappy's side ho

• Karlie - Benzino's ho/"music artist"

• Rasheeda - Rapper

• (I forgot Rasheeda's husband's name) - Rasheeda's manager

• K.Michelle - Singer/Songwriter

• Mama Dee - Scrappy's mother

• Benzino - Stevie's friend

Anyway, let's rant on everyone that annoyed the fuck out of me!

• Stevie J- Nigga, who the fuck do you are? Yo ugly ass always doing Mimi wrong and expect her to always chase you. GET THAT WEAK SHIT OUTTA HERE! This nigga swearing he gets all the hoes. First of all, Stevie, you might as well turn gay because the "bitches" you fuck with look like straight men. Fuck outta here with your M&M pinhead Larry looking ass. Second of all, BITCH, why the fuck is your hairline so far back, my nigga? Lebron has a better hairline than you. On top of that, you got more wrinkles in your big ass 75" forehead than the Pope has on his dick. Shut ya fucking ugly ass up. And I'm REAL tired of yo fucking rat face. Nigga, you look like the nigga off the Pringles can. UGLY ASS. And I ain't forget about you having Joseline's USED pregnancy test in your pocket. Creep ass ratatouille looking 'I take hoes pregnacy tests' ass bitch. Talking about "sampling the product." Nigga, sample this DICK in ya mouth!

• Joseline- YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK. GOODBYE. --> Bitch talking about, "Did you ebba lubb meh Steebie?" Bitch, did you ever love an English book? Go learn how to speak English. Someone needs to buy this bitch a Rosetta Stone, like deadass. This bitch is the ratchetest Spanish person I can recall. The fucking immigrant version of Kim Kardashian. (Don't you dare try to call me a racist or a bigot, because my dad is an immigrant. Fuck yo feelings.) This bitch needs some hair, bro. She look like one of those mannequins in the beauty supply store. Don't get me wrong, she's cute and all, but that ratchet barbie shit is WACK. Get that weak ass shit outta here, ya side ho.

• Shay- EWK. Bitch, first of all, you're a ho. You was just on Flavor of Love begging for ol' Flavor Flav ant-looking ass, and you going for Scrappy. HO. You the side bitch, with your lame ass. Damn, if you gonna fuck a rapper, at least ask for him to pay for a better weave. You could clearly see her cheap ass tracks. This bitch looks like DW from Arthur like wtf? FIX YA FUCKIN' FACE! Bitch got a metal jar as her jaw looking like that WALL-E. No, bitch. Ol' wrinkly pussy bitch.

• Karlie - IRRELEVANT ASS HO. You like 60 years old talking about you wanna sing. Bitch, sit your ol' wrinkly pussy ass down someone before I shove 6 bottles of Viagra down your throat. Long neck, strong ass bitch. She's pretty and all (I'd use her old ass in a story), but this bitch looks like one of those ugly ass avatars on that website, Meez.

• Mama Dee- Not to be a Grammar Nazi, but it's not spelled B-I-C-T-H. It's spelled B-I-T-C-H.

Gettin' real tired of your bullshit. In that order.

Next Topic: Top 5 Dumbest But Aight Songs Of 2012 -------->