1

"One blueberry tea!" I binged the bell to notify the customer that their order was ready. Today was a Tuesday, an easy day, most students in Seoul were at school and most adults were working due to the winter break ending. I didn't have classes on Tuesdays so they called me in to work.

It wasn't a tough job, likely to the fact that my parents owned a cafe back in the states and I had experience with it. I looked around the cafe, only one person was here and the tables looked a mess. Plus, I was the only one working today, everyone else had classes and our boss is lazy.

Sighing, I got the wash cloth and began cleaning the tables, and while I was at it, I decided to clean the counters in the kitchen and espresso machines. The door bells chimed, signalling that there was a new customer.

"Annyeonghasayo, welcome to–" I turned to see the famous Kpop idol, Suga from BTS. I collected myself and rushed to finish my welcoming. "To Lotus Coffee." I bowed slightly and he nodded. Honestly, studying his features, he looked tired and overworked, almost sickly.

I gulped a little and took a non-noticeable deep breath, waiting for him to tell me what he wanted. His eyes scanned over the menu above my head, I bit my lip, trying not to stare at his pale glow.

"I'll take a caramel latte, soy milk and extra sugar." Brown eyes moved down to meet my grey ones. I kept my cool and nodded, moving my eyes away from his intimidating stare and putting his order in the machine. "3,500 won."

He rummaged through his pockets to get out his wallet, getting out the money needed. "Thank you, I'll start making it right away, Mister." I placed the cash in the register and started making his latte as he sat down at a table in the far back.

As I made the coffee, I chuckled to myself. I would've thought he'd order a caramel macchiato...aish stop being a stupid fan.

After steaming the milk, I poured it into the cup of espresso, making sure to make a pretty pattern with the milk. I felt a little extra artsy today, so I made a bear. I didn't want to make a music note, a butterfly, a bunny, or a heart because it might blow my cover of being a fan.

I carefully walked over to his seat, setting down the latte and a chocolate chip scone. Looking up at me with a confused stare, I smiled warmly. "You looked like you had a rough day, it's on the house." He chuckled, looking down at the scone. "Thank you...." His eyes moved to my name tag. "R-Rory? Rory. Thank you Rory-ssi."

I chuckled at his struggle with my name and bowed. "No problem sir." I was about to go back to the kitchen but he grabbed my wrist.

I turned to him with a curious look. "Min Yoongi." He let go of my wrist, slightly embarrassed he did so. But I nodded and gave a small smile. "Nice to meet you Yoongi-ssi." Again, I turned and started to walk to the kitchen again but he took ahold of my wrist again.

"U-um would you like to sit down?" Yoongi's eyes stayed on the floor, letting go of my hand. "Well I have to start cleaning and closing up the cafe.."

"It's okay...it was silly of me to ask..."

"But I can spare a few minutes..." I felt bad for turning him down but who can resist Yoongi? He looked up and smiled, a real smile, his real, beautiful, gummy smile. I grinned in return before sitting down. Silence welcomed us both but he cleared his throat after drinking a sip of his latte. "You're really talented with the art on the foam..." He said, realizing the bear.

I bowed my head down, smiling. "Thank you." He nodded, thinking of something else to say. "S-so are you in college?" I nodded quietly. "Seoul University I'm guessing?" I nodded again.

"Are you in university?" I decided to ask although I know the answer. I wanted to have a normal chat with him,  right now I saw him like he was normal, not some idol who has a million fans but who just wanted a normal talk with a normal person.

Yoongi shook his head, taking a bite of his scone. "This is incredible, did you make it?"

I chuckled and nodded. "Yea, I hope it's not too dry..."

"Not at all, is this a common pastry in America?" His eyes widened a little and he quickly said, "I-I mean I'm assuming y-you're from there...y-you have an accent and light e-eyes and b-blonde hair and–" He stopped once he heard I was giggling. "I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, I just find it funny that you're so worked up about it, but I am from the States and yes it is a common pastry over there." I cleared up and the customer from before had gotten up, making his way to the door. "Thank you, have a nice day!" I waved goodbye with a smile then turning back to Yoongi who was scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh...well I think it's pretty cool, we don't get too many foreigners here." Yoongi had cleared himself up, chuckling awkwardly. I nodded, knowing that statement all to well. "I've noticed, but I'm alright with it. But sometimes I feel like an alien." I said, joking with a giggle.

Instead of an awkward chuckle, he let out a real one, looking down at his almost finished latte. My heart stopped beating for a minute, it was so beautifu–stop fangirling you idiot.

It was silent for a couple seconds because he was finishing his scone I made. Say something cool pabo... "You're hair is cool, is it naturally like that?" Oh my god, you didn't just...

"I don't think hair can naturally be blue..." He laughed, making my heart stop again. Gosh you're such an idiot Rory...

I looked down at my hands, folded in my lap. "Oh...right..."

His laughter came to a stop when his phone started ringing. "Aish..." He mumbled before answering it, I excused myself in respect to his privacy before returning to the register.

I checked the time, 9:46.

The store was supposed to close 46 minutes ago...

"I just went out to a café. I was tired of hearing you complain. I'll be there in 5 minutes. No. I'm not getting you–" Yoongi paused before putting the phone down and sighing. "Hey Rory?"

I lifted my head from the espresso machine, getting ready to clean it out. "Yes?" He got up from his seat, coming over to the register. "Do you think you can make a chocolate shake...it's for my friend..."

I raised my eyebrow, "It's snowing outside..." Yoongi sighed once more, chuckling. "I know, he's fucking crazy." I let out a giggle, not only because he didn't care that he just cursed but because it was probably one of the maknae's who called.

"It would be no problem then." I made my way to the kitchen, getting all the ingredients and blending them all up. Once I finished, I got a sharpie and wrote, "you're crazy but enjoy :) "

I handed Yoongi the shake, and he tried to hand me money. "No it's okay, it'll be on the house, plus we close at 9." I giggled. "Well now I feel bad, but at least take this."

He placed down a napkin before heading out the door with a swift wave of his hand.

I rolled my eyes, chuckling before turning over the napkin.

xxx-xxx-xxxx text me because you're pretty swag, my hair is naturally black btw ;)

I physically face palmed myself, my cheeks becoming a source to make smores.

"I'm such an idiot..."

-------

Author's Note

Hey, I wasn't sure if I should've published this because I need to finish my other stories lolol but yolo man.

Xx kc