Chapter 32 : Stay With Me?

Bruno's P.O.V.

Today is the day I possibly change our lives forever. I've lost too much too soon. My mom. My daughter. I'm not risking losing Hope too! Phil and I went to the Mall yesturday, so now I just have to find the right moment. We are going to London tonight for an interview tomorrow, and I have it all planned out. It turns to 12 faster than I thought it would and Hope and I head to the airport. We get on the plane with the band and brace ourselves for the 13 hour flight ahead.

Hope's P.O.V.

It's a long trip to London, but it's my home. And it always will be, and anyway there's good. No, GREAT company to go with so it makes it a lot easier. I have grown up watching Graham Norton so being on the show will be incredible. Bruno and I's new single; Something Missing will be performed and it will be really strange as we have never performed on TV together. There's always lots on my mind lately and even though Winter is still a big part of our lives, we keep her in our hearts and not our minds as it only distracts us from what we are doing. It's a sad thing to do, but if we want to work in this industry it's what we have to do.

When I wake up after the long plane ride, we are half an hour from london and it's about 1 the next morning. When we land we go to a hotel and sleep until the morning. I wake up to the sound of Bruno getting ready and I go to have a shower. I get some leggings and a shirt on and straighten my hair. We go for a walk around London and go out for lunch. At 6 we are sent to the studio to get ready for the interview. Bruno and the guys get their own dressing room and I'm with my stylist Jenna in mine.

"You excited for the interview?"

"I am kinda, It'll be interesting"

"Why interesting?"

"Just to see what he has to say about me and Bruno"

"Haha, I agree then. Interesting is the right word"

"Haha, exactly what I thought."

I go and get changed once my hair and makeup is done and I get given a cute little pale peach dress with cream flowers on it. I really like it and it makes me look really tanned so I'm happy.

knock knock 

"Hello?"

"Hope, babe?"

"Just coming Bruno"

I get up and slip the shoes on and go and meet Bruno who's dressed in a shirt and jeans, with his fedora on. We see Graham walk down the hallway and he comes to greet us.

"Hi Bruno! Hope, good to meet you!"

"Yeah and you."

"So you two are singing for us yeah?"

"Yeah we are"

"Great, the stage will be set up for you but you're some of the main guests as well along with Steve Carell and Bill Bailey."

"Okay great."

Bruno's P.O.V.

Hope goes to finish getting ready and I go backstage to meet the others, Graham begins the show and Hope joins us. In the introduction of his programme he labels me and Hope as the 'newest celebrity couple' and makes a couple of jokes. But we know it's all in good fun. We all go onto the stage one by one and the interview commences. It's basically everyone talking at once and mingling, it's a good chat and it soon becomes time for Hope and I to perform. We do an acoustic version and it goes really well. At the end of the song it's the 'stories in the big red chair' and there's only one person as I told Graham my plan.

"Okay, Bruno, you have something to say?"

"Yeah urmm..."

I stand up and pull Hope up to stand. She looks so confused but I make her stand and get down on one knee. The audience start 'ooh'ing and Hope looks so shocked. She whispers to me.

"What are you doing?"

Hope's P.O.V.

I look down as Bruno is on one knee. I look around the audience and everyone is looking at us intently.

"Hope. We have been through a lot together, and when we lost Winter-Mai, it made me realise how precious our time together is. And I wanted to ask you now so that we'd always have a record of it. So Hope. Will you marry me?"

He opens the little box in his hand and I see a beautiful platinum ring. I look at everyone and into the camera. Wow. Way to drop it on me... I look at Bruno as he awaits an answer.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> I realise this is a really short chapter, I'm trying to build up the reads on The Other Side, so please vote and comment. What do you think she will say? Thanks everyone for reading! <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>