Chapter 11

Kirstie's POV
I woke up next to Avi and he was already awake. It was about 7:00, and we got up to make breakfast. I had some extra pancake mix, so I put it in a waffle iron. Avi made eggs and on the way to the sink, he kissed me on the head. I smiled and kept making the waffles. I got some syrup and blueberries out and when I turned around, Avi had slipped and fallen on his butt and the pans he got out cane down with him. Apparently, the cooking spray I used had gotten on the tile floor. We both started to crack up and the other three guys came in, worried that something had happened.
"What was that loud bang?" Match asked, concerned
"Avi just fell on his butt and pulled pots and pans with him." I said, giggling.
Avi blushed and the other guys cracked up too. I hugged him and said:
"Aww, are you okay, punkin?" With puppy dog eyes, and I couldn't help but to tickle him. He collapsed on the floor and then got me. By this time, everyone had joined in and the eggs and waffles almost burned. Luckily, me and Avi caught it.
We sat down to eat and me and Avi sat fairly close. He next thing I know, Mitch gets up from the table, runs into his room, and comes out with a horse mask on and takes tons of selfies. We all crack up as he sits back down again, without realizing he has the mask on, and tried to eat, the food hitting the mask and falling off. I laughed so hard that OJ came out of my nose. Yea. It was that funny.