Chapter 3

Avis POV
Everyone was bored out of their minds, so I decided to see what Kirstie was drawing so intently. I walked over and peeked at the paper, but before I could see anything, she turned it over.
"Whatcha drawing?" I asked.
"Uh... nothing."Kirstie said, hesitantly. She didn't want me to know for some reason. This just made me even more curious.
*********skip ahead********
It was about 8:30 so we were tired, but not sleepy. Scott suggested that we watch a movie, and we all agreed.
"How about Frozen?" Mitch said, hopefully
" Uh, no." Kirstie said, disapproving.
"I know! What about Annabelle!" Scott said with I smirk. His plan was to scare the pants off of Mitch. We all agreed, even Mitch, but he only agreed because he hadn't seen the trailer yet. Scott popped in the disc and we all sat on the couch in this order: Kevin, Me, Kirst, Mitch, Scott. We started to watch it. At first it was really boring, but about 45 minutes into it, it was pretty scary. In the movie, a little girl ran and the door shut on her and she burst through it as the dead girl in the beginning. It scared the crap out of Kirst, and she put her hand on my chest.
"Oh. Sorry" she said and pulled her hand away.
"Its fine. You just got scared. No big deal." I said, trying to make her feel better. She smiled at me weakly.