Chapter 5

Avi's POV
We were watching the movie still, and it was obvious that we were all super tired, especially Kirst. The next thing I know, she starts to lean my direction and she puts her head on my shoulder. She realized what she did and started to move away, but I patted her head and she played her head back down. She fell fast asleep and I kissed her head lightly. It felt right. We fell asleep that way.
*******skips ahead*********
Kirstie's POV
I woke up to something I didn't expect. My eyes were blurry, so I put on my glasses, witch were on the coffee table in front of me. I turned my head and saw Avi...still asleep. He must have heard me get up because he woke up when I gasped.
"Um...Avi?"
"Yeah?"
"How on earth did we end up like this?"
"Honestly, I have no clue."
"Well on that note, I'm going to make breakfast." I went to make scrambled eggs, pancakes, and fresh squeezed orange juice. Once the pancakes started to cook, Scott, Mitch, and Kevin came out, eager for breakfast.
"Kirst, that smells amazing"
Mitch said, hopeful
"I agree." Scott and Kevin said
"I think I made enough. I may need to make more though." I said, and sure enough, there was only enough for 3 people, so I had to go get more eggs, milk, and flour.
"Alright. I've gotta go get stuff for more pancakes, and I'll pick something up for lunch. Anyone want to go with?" I said, hoping Avi would go
"Sure. I'll go." Avi said. I started to blush, but I shoved my face in my purse, trying to find my phone. Avi decided to drive.