Liam?!?!

-Ok this idea came from jennabenna514! Thanks! I'm not skipping the others, don't worry I will get to all of them! It's just when I read this one I instantly had ideas as to how it was going to go...which never happens....so ya! Oh and as to the zianourry thing, ya I love zianourry too, so I decided to make them a couple...sorry if you don't like it.....um I like them as brothers too, but you have to understand that I really LOVE zianourry! Lol...maybe I can make another book where they are brothers?....idk...anyway..sorry for the mistakes, and enjoy!

(Liam's POV)

(it has been 3 months after Louis's breakup and after Louis stopped crying they all admitted their love for each other and since then they have been a couple.)

"No yea...I know...but I can't.....we have a signing early in the morning.....what!...no way...I can't...fine fine!...just stop talking! Pick me up i front of my house at 1 ok...yea..ok see ya then...bye!" I sigh as I hang up the phone.

That was Shawn (AN: haha I'm watching psych if you haven't watched it...WATCH IT! On Netflix. It's my fav show ever!!! The name of the main character is Shawn...haha ok sorry for wasting your time) he wants to go with me clubbing...at one in the morning. I know the rules I'm not stupid, I really want to go though, cuz I haven't seen him in a year! He used to be my best pal!

But it's just not me! I can't do this...even if I don't get caught the guilt will eat me alive! It's a lose-lose situation. But I still HAVE to go...I guess I'm sneaking out then.

(1:00 am)

I'm walking out the front door, luckily I didn't get caught, this time I promised myself that I will not let the guilt get the better of me!

"Hey Shawn! Long time no see!" I said to Shawn as I got in his car and we drove to the club. The music was blasting and I had a couple of drinks, not enough to get me drunk because I had one kidney.

By the time we were driving back it was 5 in the morning, I was rushing Shawn so that I wouldn't get caught. Once in I saw that the boys were still asleep, I quickly got in the shower and washed all the dirt and alcohol off me.

When I finished it was 6 in the morning and I got out of the shower, then got dressed.

I walked into the living room to find Lou and Zayn talking and Harry and Niall watching tv. I sat down next to Harry and Niall and gave them both a good morning kiss.

"Morning babe!" Louis says cheerfully

"Morning!"Zayn says following Louis out of the kitchen

"Morn-" I was cut off by my own yawn

"You tired babe?" Zayn asked

"Yea had a long night, couldn't really sleep." I lied smoothly, I was kind of proud because I would normally spill what happened as soon as I saw them, but today that changed!

(3 pm still Liam's POV)

Ok this is harder than I thought, I thought I could do this, but I can't! I'm not Harry or Niall, can't keep this lie up, but I need to! I need to find somewhere to be alone where I can be safe from spilling.

I was about to go outside when was stopped by Louis.

"Where ya going love?" He asked

"Just need to be alone for a while, I'm going for a walk." I say

"Are you okay?" He asked with concerned eyes, which only put more guilt into me I quickly looked away and said

"Yea just fine, ill see ya later Lou." I say goving him a kiss and headed out.