Again?

-Thanks to @KenlynnMartin for the idea! It's really great! And to see peoples comments that say i'm a good writer makes me feel really good, so thanks you guys and you are great readers! Once again sorry for any mistakes! Enjoy!

(Harry's POV)

I can't stop wondering as to why Niall would steal Zayn's cigarettes. Are they good? Do they really help with the stress? Zayn says that it does, so when all the boys go to the store in like 30 min I am going to try one! If it gets rid of stress than i'm all for it!

(30 min later)

"Harry are you going to join us or what?" Zayn yelled from downstairs

"Nah, I don't feel to well, I think i'm just going to take a nap." I told him

"Okay we will be back in half an hour!" Lou yelled as they all made their way out

I sneaked into Zayn's room and grabbed his pack and went outside, pulled one out and smoked it. It was horrible! I couldn't stop coughing. I quickly put it out and threw it deciding that it was not worth getting in trouble for.

That's when I heard the door being opened. My heart stopped beating for a couple of seconds, but I quickly ran up the stair and threw the pack in the closest room's which happend to be Niall's.

'I will get it later' I thought to my self as I helped with the bags.

(Later that evening)

(Zayn's POV)

I was making dinner, in the kitchen when, Niall's phone rang. I grabbed the phone and headed upstairs to take it to Niall. I opened the room, and I didn't see Niall, but I did see something I didn't want to.

My cigarettes!

"NIALL HORAN GET YOU ASS OVER HERE THIS INSTANT!" I yelled quite loudly

In a matter of seconds he was in his room. He looked at me with confused and scared eyes.

"What are these, Niall?" I asked trying to keep calm

"C-Cigarettes, but they are not mine!" He said

"Really, is that so?" i asked "Then why were they in your room" I asked him

"I-I-I don't k-know!" he studderd

"I thought that the message was clear to you that smoking is very bad for you Niall, I can't belive that you did this again!" I yelled

"I DIDN'T DO IT!" He yelled back

"Don't yell at me Niall, now get over here you are getting 50 with the paddle." I said grabbing the paddle from his drawer.

"B-But I d-d-didn't do it Zayn you gotta belive me!" He pleaded

I grabbed his arm and positoned him over the bed.

SMACK!

(Harry's POV)

SMACK!

Who's getting a spanking? I thought to my self as I walked out of my room.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

"OW ZAYN, I DIDN'T DO IT!" Niall yelled

Oh my gosh Niall was getting spanked for something I did! Shit! What do I do? I felt tears run down my face as I heard more smacks. I couldn't let this happen! I barged in and said-

"STOP, Niall didn't take you cigarettes, I did because I was stressed and I needed something to relax myself with and i'm sorry!"

Zayn's mad expression quickly turned into furious towards me.

"Harry, go to you room, I want you bared and in the corner when I get there." he told me sternly

"Y-Yes s-sir." I said sadly and went to my room.

(Zayn's POV)

Great! Just great! First, I punish Harry for something he didn't do and now I did the same to Niall!

"Niall buddy, i'm so sorry!" I told him rubbing his pinkish-redish bum.

"I-I-It's okay Z-Zayn." he said sniffling

We cuddled for a while and when he fell asleep I left his room and went into Harry's. He was in the corner naked from the waist down.

"Get over here Harry, I can't belive you did this, and after what happend to you with Niall!" I yelled

"I-I'm sorry Zayn!" he told me

"Over my lap your getting 50 with the paddle." I told him

With that thought he started to cry hard as he went over my lap.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

"OW!" He cried

"I don't" SMACK SMACK SMACK"ever want you" SMACK SMACK "to smoke" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "ever again"SMACK SMACK SMACK "am I" SMACK SMACK SMACK "understood?" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

"Y-Yes!" He cried out

At this point he was bawling which made me want to just pick him up and hug him, but I knew I couldn't give in to the kid.

"P-P-Please Z-Zayn! I'M SORRY!" He cried out

I reached 40 when he finally gave up and layed limp on my lap.

"10 more bud." I reasured him

SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!

"Owww" he sobbed

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!

"Oww..." he cried

SMACK SMACK!

He just continued sobbing and I layed down the last hit, which was pretty hard, and that just made him sob harder. I dropped the paddle and scooped him up and cuddled with him.

It took a while, but eventually his sob died down and all he was doing was sniffling.

"I'm sorry Zayn." He whimperd

"I know bud, now go tell Niall that and come back so we can cuddle, alright?" I asked him

He left for about 5 min and then came back and we cuddled for the rest of the night. Oh how I wish that these boys would just behave!

-Yay! I know this one wasn't my best work, but I am stressed out! I have summer school and a bunch of homework! Anyway I will gladly take some ideas if you have any, Until next time my unicorns! ;)