Love changes things

Im so sorry for the wait but I needed to see family I really hope you like this. Thankyou so much for reading xxx

Thankyou so much for making my cover to Butterflyeffect21 you are brilliant.

Chapter 14 Love changes you

Megans POV

I was 17. It still shocked me. A month ago I found out. I was glad.

My sister was happy. With the little announcement they had both made her and Tommy were together and very much in love.

Me and Kalin well what could I say we were together. We had left it a week to think things through but there was no way that I would be able to stay away from him things were just so right.

I suppose with everything coming together the way it did it made us think. Our road trip had been delayed which had been Tommy's Idea. They all explained that if we did anything meaning sleeping together then we would change and then we would have to train properly. I had thought about this and in truth was not ready for that just yet so although me and Kalin wanted to we didn't do thing other than kissing. You see it was not just me that would change. He would too we had both talked it through. We would wait until we had our road trip and could be ourselves. Truthfully we always felt eyes on us here. Watching and waiting. We both felt like a show and would do things when we were ready.

My sister on the other had had been through it. It had not taken long for her and Tommy to get physical. That was partly why we were waiting to go on the trip. She was beautiful as a horse. Well I say a horse but she had a horn in the middle of her head. She was the brightest cleanest white colour you could ever imagine. I loved her just as much as always. Perhaps more. The strangest thing was that now she had changed I was able to hear what she said and thought so clear now it was like we were one person. I also had a slight connection to Tommy. I guess they had a bond now too seen as they were soul mates.

I must admit seeing her change and knowing that she was safe and so pretty helped me knowing that soon that would be me going through that. I was not worried anymore, I was happy. I was ready. I just did not want to change in front of the rest.

Katie's POV

The change had been the most magical and special experiences of my life. Tommy and I just could not wait any longer. With our family's blessings when we told them we were in love, we knew we had to take things to the next level.

The change itself was quite scary but we were in this together. Tommy was going through the exact same thing as I was. We would be fine. He was wonderful I had never seen anything so beautiful we were the same colour. We looked at each other. He spoke to me thought my mind as my sister had. That was so weird I thought back.

Tommy told me I had a horn on my head. He said something that made me gasp. He told me I was a UNICORN.

A unicorn really was he having a laugh. I looked at him seriously. How do we change back Tommy, I did not think to ask that. Did we have to stay like this. No we would not have.

Tommy explained that the way to change back was to just think of myself as a human again and you know what ? It worked I changed back. I tries this a few times and I could do it. He was happy having a long run. I joined him. I was free at last. I was me. I loved me.