Things work out last chapter

This is the last chapter I really hope you enjoy it thankyou for reading xxxx

Kelly

If you would like a new book in the kids perspective let me know Im sure I can think of something xx

xxX

xxxx

XXX

xXXx

xxxX

xxxx

xxxx

xx

x

x

Chapter 24

The last chapter

Sam's POV

I had to tell my son. I had to find him. I had left it about an hour. I knew he would be waiting at his home for his wife to arrive. It had been a while since she went shopping. I would say I saw them grab her. I have to look a little flustered. I should really look concerned. The acting must begin again. I really had to be nice to the pair of them. Maybe if I explained to Samantha changing would help her to get her mother back she would do it. I had to go through with her and explain who we were. Who I and her father were. I knew she would listen to me. She trusted me.

I went to the door, I splashed water on my face to make it look like I had been sweating. I shouted as I banged on the door. This had to look as traumatic as possible. I had seen it remember I had to get help. I loved my family. (Yeah right.)

Mike opened the door; he saw my face and looked at me in complete panic. I really had him god my plan was so good. I made it out like I was crying. He took it all in. he had his arm around me.

After I told him the whole made up version of my story also my granddaughter, she was there to listed the pair of them went mad. I said to my son it was time to explain things to her. She had lived a lie for sixteen years. I told her the only way she could get stronger. She said she had already mated, that was the best thing I was going to make her show me but to be honest I believed her. I knew she would not lie to me. She would prove it at the right time. She would be a lot stronger that me and her father. I truly thought that she had both parts in her. She had griffin and horse.

I knew she was strong for a reason but it had only just clicked. I would not tell her this. They would all see for themselves and be very afraid. Now was the time that they them creatures would meet their doom. I was so happy but I had to make sure that they did not see it I had too look sad. I knew that. My plan had to work I had waited too many years for the time to be just right. I was glad I waited. It was worth it.

Mike told me he would be the one to capture the two. I had watched them for the hour after I had captured Kerry. She was too easy. I followed them to a ranch. I don't know who owned it I assume they were to buy it. It was boring. It did not look like they were a couple they looked like friends. That was so much better I would destroy all of them. I heard they were going to be there all day. They did not have their children with them. It was just the two of them. I would be able to take them one by one or If not me my son. He was making me almost proud.

The three of us made our way to the ranch with my guidance. It had a swimming pool by the looks of it. We all looked around we spotted them. The girl one of the twins was in the pool. She looked like she was laughing. I would spoil her fun if it killed me. I wanted to hurt her. I looked for the boy. I thought it would be better to get him first.

He unlike her was on the phone. It must have been to his love well I would put a stop to that and make sure she heard. I with the help of my angry son grabbed him. Samantha tied up his mouth she looked him in the eye and said you are going down for what you did to my mother. Where is she we want her back. She burst into tears at that. That was a weak move I said disappointed in her. We took him to his van. He was shoved in. I told Samantha to keep her eye on him.