FINAL

Sagestar slowly opened her eyes. The sense of ending fallen over her. She blinked and looked around, noticing Starclan cats surrounding her. She saw Salmonleaf, Nightbranch, and so many others. She got up and looked around. "Welcome to Starclan." Nightbranch mewed softly, dipping his head. The scar on his neck was gone. "I have lived for many seasons, and now it was my time to leave, let me see my clan one last time." She said softly. They dipped their heads and padded threw the trees and bushes. She padded forward, and soon came to the stream.

She closed her eyes for a moment and then thought of her home. Soon she was in the Sageclan clearing, and it was night. She looked around, a day must of past since her death. She padded swiftly and silently around, first heading to the warriors den. She looked inside and smiled. Thundercloud was sound asleep. Near him lay her old clan mates, as well as Turtlefur, and Mudshade. She slipped out of the warriors den and padded over to the apprentices den, ducking her head inside. Inside lay Owlfeather's and Greyclaws two kits; Whisppaw and Smokepaw. Whisppaw was a solid black like her mother, and Smokepaw was a small grey tabby tom. She then padded over to the leader's den.

Inside that den lay her very last made deputy, Rainheart, or now Rainstar. Tigerfur would of been made leader if it hadn't of been for the greencough that had killed him. She turned and padded to the elders den. Inside lay Meadowcoud, Doepelt, Silvermist, and Wolfpelt. Sagestar smiled softly and nuzzled Silvermist, although she knew her mate couldn't feel her. "I will wait forever until you join me, to watch over our kin for seasons on end." She whispered softly in his ear. It seemed to twitch as she spoke.

Lastly she turned and went to the nursery. Inside lay Foxclaw and Bramblefur. Foxclaw had three kits beside her, while Bramblefur was swollen with kits. Sagestar purred, knowing Thundercloud was Bramblefur's mate, while Turtlefur's was Foxclaw's. Sagestar looked at Foxclaw's kits. The single tom was russet like his mother, with a few brown specks on his back. Foxclaw had named the tom Russetkit. She then turned to the light russet she-kit, who was curled close to Russetkit. Her name was Duskkit. The last she-kit was a very light brown kit. Her name was Fadedkit. She blinked as Creamheart poked her head in, checking on the kits. She of course didn't notice Sagestar, and soon the medicine cat slipped back out.

Sagestar signed softly, closing her eyes. "I have led this clan here, and I will make sure to watch it for as long as I can." She vowed before vanishing, heading back to her new home in Starclan.