44. You turn him on in front of the guys

~Ashton~

Ashton had invited the boys over for a game night. You were in the middle of a very competitive game of Twister. "Right leg red!" Luke shouted on your turn. You lifted your leg over to the nearest red spot. You had to stretch a little over Ashton to get your leg over to the red. Accidentally, your knee brushed his crotch. Ashton moaned loudly, struggling to keep his tangled position. Michael's eyes widened. "Um, Ash, you got a little problem there?" He asked, pointing to the bulge in Ashton's pants. Ashton blushed a deep crimson, falling on Calum, quickly getting up, grabbing a pillow to cover himself. "What's the matter, Y/N turn you on?" Luke said, trying to hide his laughter. "Game over! Lets watch tv yeah?" Ash says quickly, making you all burst into a fit of laughter.

~Calum~

You and Calum had been invited to go jet skiing with the boys and 1D. You had just bought a new swim suit a few days ago and were excited to show it off. "Y/N, are you ready?" Calum called. "Yeah, one sec!" You called back, quickly putting on your cover up. You quickly ran downstairs, throwing your hair up in a messy ponytail. Calum was sat on the couch with Michael, Luke, and Ashton. "I'm ready." You said once you came into view. Calum's eyes widened as he scanned your tight fitting cover up, making you a bit uncomfortable. Ashton started laughing. "What?" Cal asked him. Ash couldn't stop laughing, so he pointed to Calum's area, making your eyes widen when you saw the tent in his swim shorts. You snorted. "What? I can't help if my girlfriend is hot!" Calum replied, blushing. "Okay, just no funny business when were on the water." Luke said, laughing along with Ashton.

~Michael~

You and the boys went clubbing to celebrate their first successful headlining tour. You had a few drinks already, feeling a little buzzed. Shooting back another shot, you dragged Michael to the dance floor. Grinding on each other, you feel his hands trail to your bum. He pulls you close, grinding a little harder. He groaned in your ear. "Lets take this somewhere else." Michael growls in your ear, nibbling on your neck. You bit your lip, backing up and walking back to the bar where the boys were sitting. Mike followed, grabbing another drink. "Well who knew dancing made the big red dog come out." Calum says, taking another drink. Michael quickly sat down, crossing his hands over the bulge in his pants. You winked at him, earning a playful glare from him. Lets just say he got what he wanted when you got home.

~Luke~

You had a cheer competition in a couple days and were super nervous, you had invited a few of your cheer teammates over to practice. "Luke, I'm having a few friends over to help me practice. Keep the noise down, please and thank you." You say, eyeing the giggling boys. "Yes, Y/N, we know." They say in unison. You smile am blow them a kiss, leaving them to their band practice. Your friends showed up a few minutes later. You were in the middle of a dance routine and the boys had come out to watch. When you finished, cheers erupted from the now three boys. You and your friends laugh and bow. "Where's Luke?" You ask. "He went to...take care of something." Ashton snickered. Confusion covered your face as your eyebrows knitted together. "Maybe because you were shakin that ass in them spandex." He says cheekily. Luke ran out, tackling Ash to the ground. "Back off! She's mine!" He yelled, flashing you a smile. Your friends collapsed in laughter as you blushed.