Chapter 2: Reunite.

A/N: I know I had a lot of bad spelling in the first chapter. But I was in a hurry so I will take the time to work on that one later. So don't worry I won't have bad spelling on this one.

Chapter 2: Reunite.

_____

I opened my eyes carefully, and crawled out the bunk silently. I had followed the whispering, and loud demands. Then I had found myself in the front of the bus with all eyes toward me. I started blushing, and hiding my face. I hated being the center of attention. I felt awkward, and weird. I quickly drew my eyes to an empty spot by Ryan, I think. My feet shuffled toward the empty seat and I sat down looking away. Ronnie, and Mika kept staring at me while whispering in each others ear. I got kinda freaked out so I unknowly leaned toward Ryan. I slightly tapped him with my shoulder, and flinched away. I looked up at him, and he look back smiling. I shyly grinned back. Oh my god this is too fucking weird. I'm getting really creeped out. I stood up, and felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I turned my head slightly, and it was Ryan's hand. I started to feel hot, and thought my face probably was red as a tomato. Ryan had parted his lips and came out was: ", Don't be scared. Please sit down. Ronnie needs to talk to you." And that cute childish smile grew on his face. I looked down, and sat back down. Ugh, I'm such a coward. I felt Ryan get up and go, and the comfort went away. I let out a long sigh. All I heard was Ronnie's voice yelling for the band to leave for a few mintues inculding the bus driver. As I heard the bus door shut, I felt Ronnie sit down next to me, with a long sigh of stress.

BAM! There goes that ache in my stomach again. It hurted so bad. I reminded myself to not front of this guy. No not now, not ever. I held the tears in, and breathed deeply. ", So. Why did you faint? Do you have some sickness?" Asked Ronnie. I shook my head 'No', and my stomach started jolting in worse pain. My tears were kicking in, and I just gave up and sobbed. Right there. In front of someone I don't even know. What the fuck is this pain? It's like hell infected my own body. I felt nothing but the bell inside me. I heard nothing but the sound of my tears of pain. Suddenly, I felt a wrap of warm straps around my waist. I woke up from the dark hell and realized Ronnie was wrapping his arms around me which made the pain vanish. He whispered in my ear ", Why are you crying? Tell me. I've been in hell once.". I wiped the tears and finally spoke up. I felt great speaking to someone about this problem. He actcually listened till it grew silent. Ronnie finally spoke and responded back saying ", I have the same problem. I keep getting these blurry memories, and bad aches. I feel like hell cursed my body. Again.". I smiled slightly, knowing someone had the same problem has me.

~  

It's been a week already after the iccident with Ronnie, and his band. I happened to get Ronnie's number, he said to only call or text him if I had any problems, and he said he'd do the same with me. I was glad. I got to go back to my normal life of college life, and working as a clerk in gorcery stores. I rarely keep getting aches, but my dreams keep getting less and less blurry. I told Ronnie about it and he said the same for him as well. Weird huh?

Ronnie: Hey I'm done touring. I got tickets to Vegas. So meet me at the airport at 7 am.

Vickie: Okay.  

I felt butterflies in my stomach knowing that I get to see Ronnie. But I wonder if he is gonna bring the guys. Let me text him back.

Vickie: Hey. You gonna bring the guys?

Ronnie: Only Jacky, and Ryan. 

Sucks I wanted Mika to come. He is so fun to have around. I sighed, and fell asleep excited.

I arrived at the airport right on time, but where are the boys? I sighed loudly, and felt hands cup my eyes whisper "I'm baaack!!". I yelped and hugged Ronnie. I felt a strange connection hugging Ronnie. As if he was my dad or something. I peeled off him, and hugged Jacky. ", Hey. Don't forget me now." I heard the most sweetest, familiar voice. I turned around, and ran up to Ryan, and hugged him back tightly. His arms wrapped around my waist perfectly, which make me flinch and break away blushing. ", Well, lets catch a bite to eat then!" Suggested Jacky. I nodded my head in agreement.

We all packed up together in the car. Ronnie driving, and blasting out some old music. Jacky was in the passenger seat, and Ryan & I were at the back. I was really shy, and nervous around Ryan. I kinda have a little highschool crush on him, nothing more. Its been a week now and I act as if I never seen him in ages. I smiled alittle, and blushed at my thoughts. ", Why do you always blush around me?" asked Ryan. I grew even more red with wide eyes, and quickly hid my face. ", I do not blush around you. You just wish i did" I mumbled. Ryan chuckled. I then heard a little chant up front saying "Vickie and Ryan sitting in a tree k-i". I grew even more red, trying to hid the fact I liked Ryan, but it seemed really obvious by now. 

 Ryan, and I had rolled our eyes, at the boys who were up from chanting out the song. Once, Ronnie had stepped on the gas, we all asked him to play some Black Sabbath, and he nodded his head agreeing to the band they had chose. Ronnie leaned into the radio, and clicked the button to play the next song, which blasted out through the speakers, making me wince in fear. Once, I had winced I was into Ryan's slight grasp, making me smile a bit at how he was holding me.