Chapter 1: New step.

A/N: This is my first fan fiction, and I thought about this idea for quite awhile, but I've been too busy, and lazy to work on it. Please leave good feedback on this. I'd apperciate it, and it won't be a short story. Trust me. ;)

Chapter 1: New step.

___

It's been a year now, being adopted, and all. I'm saying I hate my foster family, but I hate not recalling any of my past at all. It's just blank, like nothing even happened. I hate not knowing about my past. I want to know who my real parents were, and why they left me. It's as if they wiped my memories out. I keep thinking too hard about it, and I start to worry my foster parents way too much. I want to know everything.

", Are you okay?" asked my concerned foster mother. To be honest, I'm not even okay. The only thing sickening me is the fact I can't remember my own childhood. I let out a long sigh, and repiled back to her, making her not worry so much. I need to stop thinking about it, I won't even meet my own real parent's anyway. But I remember the Child Protective Service said that my finding of my parent's are harder than anyone's in the orphanage, and that all of the other orphan's parent finding's were easy. I  should just let it go, and find out myself. I don't want CPS dealing with it they can't do shit anyhow. I shook my head, hoping to shake the thought off, and walked over to my friend Kassi's house. She always seemed to help me through stuff like this, and get my mind off of it.

I had walked my way up to Kassi's doorstep, and suddenly she opened the door knowing I'd come. ", Stay outside with me for awhile, Vickie. I need to tell you something" She stated with a serious look. I sat on the porch step with her, keeping my ears open to what she had to say. ", What is it, Kass?" I responded with a slight smile, hoping she'd be in a slight better mood. ", Well, my father, and mother won't be home due to the beginning of summer, and college for us. I have no where to go, and they won't take me, and Leah to Spain. They said they already spent too much money, so I have nothing to do". She released a loud, and long sigh after telling me what was wrong, and I began to laugh at the thought of how she can be a total brat sometimes. She punched me in the arm knowing that she wasn't joking, but then she started to laugh. ", Well, Kass we could to concerts. You like that don't you?" I responded.

", I guess, but that's not so fun, Vickie". I chuckled a bit, and knew that she couldn't be this stupid. I mean, there are lots of things to do here. Go to the mall, Go watch scary movies, Attending concerts, Driving to California which is an hour away from Vegas, and even going to fairs! ", Trust me, Kass. There is a lot to do here in Vegas". I smiled at her, knowing that I'm right and she's always wrong. Somtimes..

",OH! We can go to a Falling In Reverse concert! I love them! I'll try and get backstage tickets for me, and you, Vickie" Spoke Kassi. I nodded ageering to her idea, and told her to call me, and let me know the times to the show.

~

Ronnie.

", Hey, who has any kids, or married in the band?" spoke up Mika, smiling real wide making his chinky cheeks bigger. No one raised there hand in the bus. ", Hey, Ronnie. Are you married? Do you have any kids?" asked Mika. I shook my head slowly no, and bit my lower lip having this weird feeling in my stomach when anyone said the word 'Kids'. I don't why my stomach acts wierd when people say kids. It's just something I'll never found out about. But sooner or later, it'll just end. My stomach grew to even worse feeling than before. I stood up running up to the beds, and climbed into my bunk. I laid there, gripping my skin tightly, crying to myself. What is going on with me? I never felt like this before. I never felt so sick in my life. I heard a familiar voice behind me, asking if I was okay, and I insisted I was and lied that I was just tired. I fell asleep to the sick feeling of my stomach which never seemed to stop hurting.