Chapter 5: Don't you dare walk away.

*A/N: Thank you all for reading, commenting, and voting! I love you all for that so much! And I now have some new fans. YAY! :) I promise this story will be the best ever! <3 

It has been a few days since the inccident at I-Hop. It keep bugging me at the fact that Ronnie wouldn't even bother to tell anybody what had happened. I shook my head, hoping the thoughts would go away, but it didn't. So instead, I planned on taking a nice warm shower. Showers always seemed to help me calm myself in problems like these. I made my way into my bathroom, closing the door shut. Releasing a loud, long sigh, I had peeled off my PJ'S. Then, stripped off the remaining clothes on. Once, they lingered themselves onto the marble tiled floor, I twisted the shower knob to the warmer side. Good warm showers was something I loved to start with. I bit onto my bottom lip, slowly walking myself in the shower, feeling the warm specks of water run across my dry skin. I lingered my hand to the striped black, and white curtain, closing it shut. My mouth had released a loud, exhausting sigh. I enjoyed being in the shower. All my thoughts would drown deep down my head, but then they would come back in my mind once the shower was over. I couldn't help, but think about hanging out with Craig. I promised him that we would hang out, but we never did due to the fact that Ronnie would disapprove of it. Sometimes, I wish he would stop treating me like I am his daughter. My hands grasped a bottle of Dove shampoo, I squeezed it tightly to find some liquid onto my hand. I ran the liquid through my long, damp hair. Then, starting washing out all the bubbly liquid out my damp hair. Once, I had washed it out, I added started running a bar of soap on every inch of skin. My wet skin smelled of lavender. I smiled at my soap smelling skin. I loved the smell of lavender, except for when it was in candles. It never really smelled good at all. It just smelled like my old foster parents home, and I really hated that smell. Who even liked the smell of lavendar candles, anyway? I washed all the bubbles off my skin, and turned the knob to the left, stopping all the water from the faucet. I heard my phone ring from the other room. I didn't care who was calling right now. I just wanted to use this time to relax, and keep my distance from the boys for a while. I loved them, but I really needed to calm myself. Wrapping myself with a black towel, from the rack, my ears continuously heard the phone ringing. I groaned out, walking myself to the bed, and picking up the irritating sound. I rolled my eyes, once I anwsered the phone. ", Hey! It's me, Craig!". Once, I had heard that name, I leaped up in joy, giggling through the phone. He chuckled, knowing that I was happy with him for calling me. ", So what're you doing right now?" He questioned, chuckling through the phone. I smiled a little, and replied by saying I just got out the shower. We both conversed for a while, over random things, then started making plans to meet up somewhere. I was super glad that he had even bothered to call me. This day was just getting perfect. Walking myself into my closet, my brown hues came across a pair of heels, I haven't worn in a while. I retrived them, thinking of what kind of outfit would go great with it. I lingered my fingers across the rack of clothes, finally laying a hand onto a dress. Biting onto my lip, I pulled it off the hanger, scanning the dress. It seemed to fit well with the shoes. I nodded my head, satisfied with the choice I had made. It seemed a little night time attire, but what the hell. They might even go to Angels & Kings later on tonight. She shuffled her way to the bathroom, quickly getting herself ready for Craig to pick her up.

The door had knocked, causing me to jump up. ", Oh shit.." I mumbled under my breath, quickly walking myself to the door and opening it. I greeted him with a warm smile, then pulling him into a hug. I scanned him down, noticing how good he looked in his outfit. I whistled at him, giggling to myself. I couldn't help but be all silly around him, yet he did look good. Craig rolled his eyes, winking at me then chuckling. ", So where are we off to tonight?" questioned Craig, scanning the place for a bit, then propping himself onto the couch. I bit onto my lip, looking down at Craig, shrugging my shoulders. ", Well, you are dressed up.. so maybe we can chill around Angels & Kings for a bit then head off to my place to watch some movies" Craig's dark brown hues wandered off around my house, scanning things, and making himself feel like he was more at home. I nodded my head to the idea, propping my self onto him. ", NOW! Take me to the carriage, Mabbitt!" I yelped out, pointing the door. He lifted me up, chuckling at my remark, then looking down at me. ", Alright, Princess" scoffed out Craig, who was walking himself out the house, then closing the door shut. He had walked us all the way to his car. Craig didn't even wanna bother, putting me down. He just placed me into the car, and chuckled his way off to the drivers seat. What a sweet little guy. Craig placed the car keys in the ignition, then turned the whole car on. He gripped onto the joy stick, moving the car back, and looking out for any cars in sight. And from there he drove us off to Angels & Kings.