Chapter Eleven

Mya's P.O.V

recap

We walked to the food court, I see Selena sitting by herself at a table , I'm surprised the paparazzi aren't their taking picture of her. Then some guy joins her but before he sits down he leans over and kisses her.....

"Jenna" I whisper

"What?" She whispers back

"Did you see that?"

I looked over at Selena again and I froze ....was that who I thought it was...Chaz Somers?

"Look over there" I said pointing to them

"Oh hell no" She said walking over there but I stopped her before she did

"No Don't I say we take a picture and show Justin" I said

"Okay....My brother is such an ass I can't believe he would do that to Justin." She said while getting her camera out of her bag.....wait she's Chaz's Lilttle sister?

"Your Chaz's sister?" I asked

"Yup" She said popping the p,

--------------------------------

Justin's P.O.V

Today is the day of the baby shower and Im really nervous, only because I'm gonna ask Mya to be my girlfriend but I still have to break up with Selena which is going to be hard. I mean I like Selena but I think i love Mya ....Woah where did that come from?

"JUSTIN!!!"

I turned around to see Chaz with some bags in his hand

"Dude what's with the bags?" I asked

"These are Selena's gifts to Mya" He said as he put them down

"Okay..."

I helped Kenny and the others with the decorations. Nate also helped but then he went to sit all alone like half down the room and he had his head down. What's wrong with him? I walked over to where he was, I hate him and everything but he's actually a cool guy once you get to know him.

" What's wrong man?"

He signed " I screwd up"

"What you mean?"

"I told Mya that me and my girlfriend broke up but really we didn't." He signed " And Mya and Maggie are like best friends....and I know Mya is gonna be pissed at me."

"And why would you lie to her?" I asked

He looked at him , then walked away okay ?

"Justin we need to talk" I looked up to see Jenna.

"Yes"

She pulled out her camera and handed it to me.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" I asked confused.

She took it away from me annoyed, then gave it back to me . I looked at the camera and it was a picture of Selena and Chaz kissing?....What the fuck?

"When was this?" I asked in a pissed of way.

"Friday" She said

"Dammit" I said throwing the camera on the floor.

"What the hell Justin you better pay for that" I ignored her and walked away pissed of looking for Chaz

"Justin Wait "

I spotted him over near the bathroom talking to Christian , I walked right up to him and punched him in the face. Everybody looked at me shocked.

"Dude What the fuck?" Chaz yelled

"Why the fuck would you be sleeping with my girlfriend?"

He looked at me shocked then looked down

"We're best friends why the fuck would you do that?"

He stood quiet.

"Leave and don't ever talk to me again" I said then i walked away

I pulled out my phone and called Selena

Selena:" Hey babe what's up?"

Me:"We're done don't even bother showing up at the baby shower"

Selena:" What the hell? why?"

Me:"WHY? SELENA YOU BEEN SLEEPING WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND YOUR ASKING WHY?"

Selena:"Fuck you Justin you cheated on me and got a girl pregnant you wonder why I cheated on you ha goodbye"

Then she hung up.

I know I cheated on her with Mya but, She was cheating on me with my best friend. Thats way worse....I don't care anyway I was going to break up with her anyway. Then i felt my phone buzz

Mom: Justin you need to pick up Mya at the hair salon

I relpyed with a simple "ok"

I got in my car and drove off to the hair salon. I can't stop thinking about the baby...Am I really ready to be a father? I'm only 17...I fell like everything in my life is happening too fast. I mean yeah Im excited about having a son but can I really handle it. When I arrived at the salon I honked the horn and Mya came out . Wow she looked so beautiful ...but damn her belly got big I didn't even notice that.

"Hey" She said as she got in the car.

"Hey you look really nice" I said with a smile

She smiled back at me

"Mya I want you know that you and our baby mean the world to me" I said taking her hand in mine " And I don't want my kid to have parents that are separated"

"What are you saying Justin?"

"I'm saying ......I love you Mya and I wanna be with you"

She looked at me shocked and then smiled and a tear came out her eye.

"Justin you have no idea how long Ive been waiting for you to say that" She said smiling

I leaned over and kissed her.

"Well Its true and It always have been" I said whipping her tears.

"I love you too Justin"

-----------------------------------------------

Ahh sorry it took so long! and sorry its short i kinda rushed it. D:

I should be uploading by the weekend . I got school tomorrow ehhh :/ eff schooool!