Chapter Ten

Mya's P.O.V

recap

"What?!" I snapped

"I love you" Nate said

"Nate I love you too"

"No Mya I love you more than a friend I always have..."

Did he really just say that? I mean Ive always liked Nate more then a friend but that kinda went away when we started high school because he became different. I never told because I was scared that he would laugh at me or something.

'Nevermind I should never said that" Nate said looking away

"No It's okay.. Nate I used to feel like that but a long time ago.." I said

"And why didn't you say something?" He asked

I looked down

"Because I was scared and you and Maggie had been on and off for years and she was my friend i didn't want her to hate me"

"Mya I mean yeah I liked Maggie before she became one of those cheerleaders who are nothing but sluts and you know that I told that a week before your birthday" He said kinda raising his voice.

"I'm sorry Nate.. but Why didn't you tell me you liked me? "

"Ive tried but you never listened" He said

What? He never tried telling me I think I would remember.

"When?" I asked

"At my 16th birthday party I told you and you were kinda drunk and said I love you two and ran off."

Wow.. I don't remember that.

"I'm sorry Nate"

"It's okay don't worry about its over already.."

I feel like the biggest bitch ever .. I mean if we knew we both had feeling for each other things would be so different right now.

"But anyway your like living your dream" Nate said

"What?

"Your with Justin Bieber.. Like that was your "Dream"   remember?" Nate said

Well yeah back then It was.. Well even now I do really like Justin but he's with Selena and even if I am having his baby he will never be mine.

"Not really were not together" I said

He just laughed,

"Anyway I got you something" He said walking over to his bags and pulling something out of one of them. He gave me this box , I opened it and it was a sliver necklace that said "Best friends" . Aw its so cute.

"Aw thank you Nate"

"Read the little letters on the back." He said

I looked at the little letters on back It said "You have My Heart"

"Aww Nate"

"I have the  same one I know its kinda gay but oh well." He said

I laughed " Its not gay"

"Well I know you keep thinking I will forget you cuz you live far so this is my way to show you that I could never forget you" He said looking me in the eye.

I smiled . Well that made my night.

-------------------------------------

     * Next day*

I woke up with a major headache, I looked at my phone damn Its 2:30 I slept in. I walked to the bathroom brushed my teeth and walked to the kicthen. As soon i walked in , I saw Nate , Justin and Christian Beadles and some girl with black hair. Well this is embarrassing My hair looks all crazy and I'm wearing one of Nate's shirts and pj shorts.

"Nice outfit Mya" Justin said smiling

I gave him the Finger and got a water out the fridge.

"Hey I heard alot about you" Christian said

"Hi"

"Hey I'm Jenna" The girl with the black hair said

"Hi" I know I sound rude but I just woke up .

Then Christian and Jenna started making out . Ew I guess  they go out. Then my phone started ringing and I looked to see it was Maggie.

Me: " Hey magg"

Maggie: " Hey Mya I'm Going shopping for your baby shower what should I get you?"

Me: " Anything you want Magnet ( Her nickname) "

Maggie:" Okay um Is Ryan Butler gonna be there?"

  I laughed , Oh god forgot Maggie was like In love with Ryan Butler ha she's probably gonna follow him around all day at the baby shower.

Me: " Yes magg"

Maggie:"AHHHHHH"

Me:"Bye magnet"

"Was that Maggie" Nate asked

"Yup" I said walking to my room.

I pulled out some clothes to wear, I'm so sick of wearing pregnant people clothes.*sign* . When I was done taking a shower I had a text from Justin

"Me , Christian and Nate went out for a bit be back later"

I thought Nate and Justin hated each other. Well whatever of course they all leave me alone In this house . I dialed my moms number because I haven't talked to her in a while.

Mom:"Hello"

Me:"Hey Mom"

Mom:"Hey honey how is everything?"

Me:"Good I'm just alone as always"

Mom:"I thought Nate was over there?"

Me:"He is but he went out with Justin and his friends"

Mom:"Oh.Are you excited for your baby shower?"

Me:"Not really"

Mom:"You know your father is coming right?"

Me:"Whattt? I didn't invite him"

Mom:" I know I did"

Me:" Why? his family hates me and you know that"

Mom:"They don't hate you."

Me:"Yes they do"

Mom:"Look I got to go Love you"

Then she hung up. Seriously though I hate my dad and his family I know I sound mean but you should see they way they treat me.

"Mya?" I looked up too see that Jenna girl.

"Yea?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me?" She asked Aw she's so small she's no older then 14.

"Sure" I said

-------------------------------------------

Me and Jenna was at the mall just shopping.

"Oh my god should I get this dress?" Jenna asked

Yeah she's kinda preppy.

"Yeah Its cute" I said Not really looking at her.

We walked to the food court, I see Selena sitting by herself at a table , I'm surprised the paparazzi aren't their taking picture of her. Then some guy joins her but before he sits down he leans over and kisses her.....

--------------------------

Ahh I know its boring im sorry but the next chapter is the baby shower.

:))