Chapter Nine

Justin 's P.O.V

We got to my place, and Nate put all his bags in Mya's room he has alot of bags for 3 days. Ever since we left the airport Nate has been all over Mya and it's pissing me off.

"Yo Nate let me talk to you for a mintute" I said walking towards the deck

"Sure" He said following me

"Look I know you and Mya are childhood friends or whatever but can you like not be all over my girl" I said looking serious. It's true he treats her like She's his girlfriend or something like no shes having MY baby not his. He looked at me then laughed , I swear If he wasn't Mya's friend I would punch the shit out of him , He's seriously pissing me off.

"Look man first of all she Isnt your girl ... Don't you go out with um Demi gomez from wizards of hannah montana or whatever that disney star girl and you know you don't care about her she was just your one night stand which you probably do with most of your fans,you sleep with them and you get on your little fancy plane and never talk to them again." I swear If he wasn't Mya's friend and taller and wasn't so big (Muscle wise) I would of f*cked him.

"I do care about her , Im going to ask her out at the baby shower" I said

"Well until then she's not yours"

Mya's P.O.V

 Im seriously mad hungry .... Hmm ima tell Justin to order Chinese and pizza ...Yeah that sounds good . I can't find where the hell is he? I heard voices on deck so i went out there.. I heard Nate and Justin talking. I hope there not fighting.

"JUSTIN IM HUNGRY ORDER ME FOOD" I yelled

 Out of no where he grabbed my head and kissed me. I stood still I didnt know if i should kiss him back..I felt his tongue enter my mouth. Thats when I pushed him off what the hell is he doing ?

"What the hell are you doing Justin?.....You have a girlfriend" I said

Nate Laughed

"Like that stopped him before" Nate said

"Shut the fuck up" Justin yelled

"Make me pretty boy" Nate said

I got in between them

"Guys stop now all I want is some chinese food and some pizza im hungry" I said

They looked at each other then at me and laughed

" Come on I'll order some" Justin said

-------------------------------------------

*Later that night*

"So Nate how's Maggie?" I asked

Maggie was Nate's "Girlfriend" honestly I never liked her but Shes a good friend I guess.

"We broke up" He said

"What ? when? why?"

Then out of now where he took his shirt off damn boy I never knew he had abs .

"2 months ago and because I cheated on her with Megan"

What the hell ? since when did Nate even talk to Megan . Like shes the biggest slut in our school.

"Did you sleep with her?" I asked

"Duh" He said

"Okay damn Im sorry but that's dirty Nate" I said

"Dirty Is having sex with someone who had a girlfriend"

Ew? what is his problem. I looked away and A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Oh shit Im sorry Mya Its just he pissed me off and made me in a bad mood." He said rubbing my back.

I don't know what came over me but I slapped his face really hard.

"Okay I deserved that" He said

"Fuck you" I said

"Mya"

"What?!" I snapped

"I love you" Nate said.

--------------------------------

Okay  this chappter sucked -_-