A little visit

My phone rang it was my Sugar Daddy Eric. Yeah I have a sugar daddy don't judge me.

Lovette : Hey daddy

Eric : Hey you know that house you wanted.

Lovette : Yeah

Eric : Well I got it for you.

Lovette : You did wow

Eric : Yeah anything for you girl.

Lovette : Thank you Daddy

Eric : Now that's the words I like to hear. I'll come by with the keys the house already have furniture in it I think you'll like it.

Lovette : Thanks.

I hang up the phone I really didn't think he wouda bring me that house that I liked. I just showed it to him. The house is a ivory mansion two storys. I guess Eric know how to keep his sugar babies happy. I heard a knock on my door and answered it was Eric.

Lovette : Hey

Eric : Here's your keys.

Lovette : Thanks

Eric : Anything for you.

He helped me pack all of my clothes and personal items and I moved in my mansion right away.

Lovette : Thanks Eric I love it.

I kiss him on the cheek and went into my new house. I got my thing settled in and I went back to thinking on how I'm gonna plan my revenge. Then I started thinking

Twist got somethings I could use.

I drove to his house. And rung the door bell.

Twist : So I see you made up your mind.

Lovette : Yeah baby you made up an offer how could I refuse.

Twist : Come in.

I walked in he hit my butt and closed the door behind me. He walked me to the living room but some of his friends was there so we went into his room. It was black with a king size bed and silk black sheets and comforter. He came behind me kissing me on my neck making my moan softly.

Twist : What baby before we start I need a massage

Lovette : A massage

Twist : Yeah if I pleasure you. You gotta pleasure me.

Lovette : Alright

He took is shirt off. And laid on the bed on his stomach. I rubbed some lotion on my hands a started massaging his back.

Twist : Mmm your hands is soft baby.

Lovette : Yeah. Turn over.

He did as told I climbed on top of him. I kissed his abs then chest. his cheek then lips. He kissed me back. And started grinding on me. I felt his hands on my hips as our bodies moved together. He took my shirt off then unhook my bra. We went back to kissing. I got up and put my clothes on.

Lovette : I gotta go I'm late for something.

Twist : Can't you go later.

Lovette : Nope.

Twist : You can't leave me here like this.

Lovette : Sorry maybe next time.

Twist : Alright.

I left his room making out with twist made me think of a good idea.