Roc

Morning came I did my morning routine I did my hygine thing and ate breakfast. My phone rang it was my friend Aleshia from college.

Lovette : Hello.

Aleshia : Girl can you com and pick me up. I'm at the airport in ft. Lauderdale.

Lovette : I thought you was going to the one in miami.

Aleshia : It was the only cheapest one.

Lovette : Ok I'm on my way.

I grabbed my keys and started to drive to the airport. Right when I was on the highway my tire went flat I pulled over. Got out of my car and went to the trunk. A car stoped by me. It was a man with brown redish small curls in his hair. In a suit and tie. Is that Roc why does the universe hates me.

Roc : You need some help.

Lovette : Yeah my tire has a flat.

Roc : I can change it for you.

Lovette : Thanks but your suit.

Roc : Its ok. I'll help you but under one thing.

Lovette : What is it. Money.

Roc : No your number beautiful.

He gave me his phone I gave him mines and we program.

Roc : So your name is Lovette.

Lovette : Yeah

Roc : Its really beautiful sounds famliar. But what ever.

He fix my tire for me.

Roc : So maybe we can meet up some where.

Lovette : Are you asking me on a date.

Roc : Yeah

Lovette : I'll think about it.

Roc : Ok.

He went back in his car and I went in mines. I drove over to the airport and picked up Aleshia. She put her bags in the trunk. And got in the car.

Aleshia : Hey girl.

Lovette : Hey girl you wanna hear something funny.

Aleshia : Shoot

Lovette : When I was in highschool I use to get bullied. By these four boys. After highschool I left miami. You know to Howard and I got a makeover. And I came back. So one night I was workin at the club and one of the guys that bullied me ask for my number.

Aleshia : Did he reconised you.

Lovette : No he just said my name sounded familiar. Then I ran into the other one my tire had got flat on my way here he helped me change my tire. And ask me for a number and to take me out on a date.

Aleshia : Well that makeover did something.

Lovette : I feel affended.

Aleshia : So what you looked like before.

Lovette : 0_0 I was nerdy.

Aleshia : I wanna see your yearbook picture.

Lovette : My school yearbook is ghetto as ever.

Aleshia : How is it.

Lovette : You gotta see for your self.

Aleshia : Ok