A plan in process part 1

I drove my car over to the xxx store. To buy a couple of things.I went back home and set up some of my rooms. After I was done I decided to give Prodigy and call.

Lovette : Hey I thought we should get to know each other better.

Prod : Yeah where you wanna meet at.

Lovette : The bar.

Prod : Alright I'll see you there.

Lovette : Yeah.

I did my hygine thing and drove over to the bar. Prodigy was already at table waiting for me.

Prod : Hey.

Lovette : Hey.

Prod : I'm glad you put my number to some use.

Waiter : Do you guys want anything.

Prod : Two ice teas

Waiter : Alright

Lovette : Yeah well it was just there I just had to get to know you better.

Prod : Yeah you don't mind if I go to the bathroom.

Lovette : Not at all.

He walked off to the bathroom. The waiter came back with the drinks. And left I put more sugar in mine and sleeping pills in Prod's and mixed it in his drink. He came back from the bathroom and drunk all of his tea.

Lovette : So how you got here

Prod : Cab

Lovette : So I was thinking that we should got to my place I wanna get to know you better a lot better.

We paid for our drinks and went to my car I drove to my house. We got out of the car a he was feeling on me kissing my on my neck. We made it to the guest room. I pushed him on the bed and kissed his neck. I reached my hand under the pillow and handcuffed his arms to the bed. I got off of him and he was sound asleep. I handcuffed his feet to the bed and left the room. I did my hygine thing and went to bed.