Prodigy

Chris really helped me out with my confidence and stuff. But after high school I was over I got a makeover left Miami and went to college at Howard university. After college it was hard for me to find a good job in that area. So I went back to miami and got me an apartment and a job as a bartender. And I model a bit.

I did my hygine thing and got ready for work. I grabbed my keys and drove to the club. I got everything by the bar set. An hour later the club started getting fulled with people dancing. People came to the bar ordering shots, beer and goose. As I filled every order. A guy came by the bar. He was black with blonde hair. Is that Prodigy. What do he want. Can't stand that basterd. I walked over to him.

Lovette : What you want.

Prod: I want a beer and your number.

He doesn't reconise me probably cause the lights off.

I handed him the beer.

Prod: So what about the number.

Lovette : You don't even know my name why should I give you my number.

Prod: My bad I'm Prodigy so what's your name.

Lovette : Well Prodigy my name is Lovette.

Prod : Nice name it kinda sounds familiar.

Lovette : It does.

Prod : Yeah but I'm not gonna waist my time thinking about it.

Lovette : So thats 10.

Prod: 10 That's your number.

Lovette : 10 for the beer.

He gave me 60 dollars.

Lovette : It was 10 dollars.

Prod : I know the 50 would be yours if you let me get your number.

He handed me his phone we exchange numbers. He left and went back to the party. I put the number and the 50 in my pocket and finished working. After the club shut down and everybody left the club I took all my tips and went home. I did my hygine thing and went to bed.