Why not me?

Copy Rights © 2013 Francesca Tran

All Rights reserved.

COPYRIGHT: This novel ' Why not me?', which including all chapters and any other content associated with this book is copy righted under the Rights, Designs and Patent Act 1988. All rights reserved by the Author, Owner and Creator of this work (F Tran or aka fran1234) and any unauthorised copying, distribution, and manipulation of this novel is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of any kind will be punished and dealt with by the law.

Punishment includes but is not limited to:

A fine up to 18,000 to owner for stolen work

Infringer can go to jail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why not me?

April-Crystal Rose is a shy 17 year old girl who has the looks, the hair, the attitude but not really the height and the 'stereotype' body everyone wants to have. Boys are always hitting on her and April thinks the attention is normal and every girl experiences it. She doesn't care about what people think of her except for one boy. Damon DionYork is a 18year old boy April has known ever since she was born. Damon only sees April as his little sisters "friend" and nothing else. April has had a crush on Damon for nearly 6 years and she wants him to at least notice her 'not' just as his sisters friend. Damon is a player and has laid nearly every girl in the school but he won't even acknowledge April. Why every other girl but not April?