Chapter 7: The End

"You think it's time for what?" I said. I knew the answer but wanted him to tell me anyway.

"I think it is time for us to... you know." He said, blushing.

"To what? To do it? I said fast and looked to my pants." Trying to remember if I had shaved my body parts. My important body part... down there. 

"Umm... yes." He said. He took me by the waist gave me a hard kiss and started to take my shirt off. Then I gave him a sweet kiss and unbutton his shirt. I moved to the back of the car laughing. Because is more comfortable to do this things in the back and nobody sees you. He looked at me pushing his hair back and jumped to the back inmediatley. We were just there. Looking at each other deeply. Not saying a word just intense eye contact. He started to kiss me and then moved to my neck.I felt his hands on my boobs and then I felt his lips moving thorugh my belly. It felt funny. He stopped at my belly button and looked at me. He took my skirt off and he moved his hands to my panties. He touched very nicely...down there while kissing on the lips. He stopped again. I looked at him while taking off his pants. After that I don't remember anything. Because the thing is that I was a little bit dizzy because of the beers I had drank. 

The next day I wake up in a strange bed witha big t-shirt on. I was scared. Shit maybe I had unconscious sex again. But no. Tyler was sleeping in a couch beside the bed. It was a small room. I stood up. Peed and woke Tyler up.

"What happened yesterday?" I asked him. I was nervous. I really had no idea what had happened yesterday after I unbottoned Tyler's pants. Tyler laughed and took me by the waist to put me in his lap. I thought: Well he is sitting me because this is probably a long story in which he is going to tell me that we had sex again and me not remembering anything again. But no he told me the opposite.

"I don't know what happened to you yesterday. I think you had drugs because you dropped dead after taking my pants off. Like literally you shut down. I was scared at first but you were breathing normally. So I took you home. This is my home. It is only a room. But there is food. Come on I'll make you a nice breakfeast while you shower." He said smiling and took me by the hand. I kissed  him because this guy is very perferct. Like too perfect for my life. 

"I think that maybe you are dirty... and maybe you need a shower... with me." I said blushing and laughing. He raised his eyebrows. He took me by the legs. Carrying me, bridal style, and then we went into the bathroom. And this is were I close the door and stop telling you my story. Because this is more personal. The only thing that I will tel you is that after that... I lost my virginity again. 

So this is my story. Tyler is my first love and I hope he would be my last. He is a blessing and I am very in love with him. I really didn't believe in love, thought it was to cheesy. But no, it isn't cheesy at all. It is pretty beautiful and I hope that you all can experience it. Because when you are in love you don't regret anyrhing. Well there is nothing to regret when love arrives. So I guess this is.... THE END.